Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Is there a pure lesbian route?
Yes and no. Yes, because Jenna's entire quest is to find her kidnapped girlfriend. No, because that route is the purity, 0 corruption route.

There are a few FF scenes you can get with corruption, but most of them will be behind MF scenes.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Yes and no. Yes, because Jenna's entire quest is to find her kidnapped girlfriend. No, because that route is the purity, 0 corruption route.

There are a few FF scenes you can get with corruption, but most of them will be behind MF scenes.
yikes, thanks mate.

Reactions: lewdman89

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is the peitho path bugged? Theres some super deep throat recording scene and thats it, it doesnt ever seem to end.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Is the peitho path bugged? Theres some super deep throat recording scene and thats it, it doesnt ever seem to end.
Is it the deep throat mini-game? It's isn't really expressed that it's a mini-game and it's kind of weird how it's implemented. But you have to use your mouse to give the peitho soldier head, and you have to stay on his cock or it resets. If it isn't that then I'm not really sure what deep throat scene you're talking about.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Agreed ! I was so looking forward for more humiliation of Jenna in Peitho route but now she has become a slave handler rather than being one..
Yeah I lost interest because of that.
You guys want the "drug whore" route then. Ends up with Jenna becoming a slave to Peitho.

Personally, I really enjoy the Peitho route, and would love to see it expanded on more, but I like an empowering corruption over an enfeebling one.

4.60 star(s) 99 Votes