ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I quite like how the lesbian content was written. Looking forward to more of it, as well as more corrupted versions of it. I find that very few of the games I've tried on this site do cunnilingus descriptions well.
How do i open the console?
The tilde key. The weird squiggle to the left of your 1.

Last edited:

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
So when is the Itchio being updated?

*Edit* The itchio has a bug with the prostitution quest where after you serve the customer who calls you a cockslut you end up stuck in the room unable to leave.

Last edited:

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
i like the game, but i feel like the dev is insulting us with those "workarounds" every time.
1567080849931.png
it might sound pretentious, but no. You fix it, don't tell ppl to simply "not break it". You're being paid to do that

carp1990

Aug 2, 2018
Can someone link me a save file from like 13.0? My hard drive got corrupted, and lost my advance in the game =(
Thanks in advance

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
After the prostitution fuck scene, I'm stuck inside the room without any way to go out. Any way to avoid this?
Edit: Also, where or when can I start the town hall booth job?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tevildo77

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
i like the game, but i feel like the dev is insulting us with those "workarounds" every time.
View attachment 385393
it might sound pretentious, but no. You fix it, don't tell ppl to simply "not break it". You're being paid to do that
Workarounds are advice for avoiding a bug while we're in the process of fixing it. We're not talking down to you, we're giving you advice on how to not let it impact your playthrough while we get it fixed. The game is in constant development and that means things are going to break every so often.

Instead of letting you fend for yourself, we tell you what we know is broken and how you can avoid it. There's no intent to insult anyone reading these. Sorry if it felt that way.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
Workarounds are advice for avoiding a bug while we're in the process of fixing it. We're not talking down to you, we're giving you advice on how to not let it impact your playthrough while we get it fixed. The game is in constant development and that means things are going to break every so often.

Instead of letting you fend for yourself, we tell you what we know is broken and how you can avoid it. There's no intent to insult anyone reading these. Sorry if it felt that way.
Thanks for answering. The wording just grinds on my nerves, for some reason. I'm sure it's a me problem.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
View attachment 385349

is there really no water for bathing in sublevel 2 and sublevel 1 (rida place)?
to clean yourself

You can buy a cleaning bottle (or something like that) in the gear shop that lets you clean up anywhere.

There's also a bug with the buyable body writing marker, where the writing doesn't show on your body when you're wearing the jumpsuit open. I didn't check the other outfits for this (honestly didn't think about it until now), but every outfit should have some of the writings visible.

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
You can buy a cleaning bottle (or something like that) in the gear shop that lets you clean up anywhere.

There's also a bug with the buyable body writing marker, where the writing doesn't show on your body when you're wearing the jumpsuit open. I didn't check the other outfits for this (honestly didn't think about it until now), but every outfit should have some of the writings visible.
I replicated that bug - also I'm unable to purchase underwear now, now sure if that's bug or a feature

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes