Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Nope its out,but only for 10$ patrons
It is not out. What you are talking about is a completely separate standalone minigame. I am pushing the latest release as we speak. We had to take some time to polish. It will still probably be a little buggy in the combat though.

Reactions: Bearcore

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
It is not out. What you are talking about is a completely separate standalone minigame. I am pushing the latest release as we speak. We had to take some time to polish. It will still probably be a little buggy in the combat though.
From Spaceballs:

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Speaking of, did the VR combat ever get sorted? I ran into a weird bug a few versions back where during the first VR fight, the battle froze the game as soon as it ended.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Speaking of, did the VR combat ever get sorted? I ran into a weird bug a few versions back where during the first VR fight, the battle froze the game as soon as it ended.
I believe it should be fixed? We did a lot of fixes for VR combat sometime in the last couple of months.

THEHUSSAR

Jul 12, 2018
How do you complete "Fuck a man" mission?

It says meet the badge girl in the townhall. After talking to her, sge said go talk to "that man".

Who is "that man"? I don't see anyone with yellow mark on top in the town hall and at Carceberg.

Petrichor

Aug 2, 2018
I had that same problem, she was still standing there though so I went through the dialog again and it workedthe second time

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
How do you complete "Fuck a man" mission?
It's been a while since I played TC, but is one of the missions you can take on the board in the bar?
If so, then that would have to be the one in which you have to speak in the town hall with the woman who is on the left of the entrance. Short dimming and you find yourself in their house again, where then the man is waiting.

Reactions: THEHUSSAR

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
hate to be *that person* but recently fucked up my hard drive and wondering if anyone has a completed 14.0 save? was only missing a few things sadly and cbf doing it all again

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
hate to be *that person* but recently fucked up my hard drive and wondering if anyone has a completed 14.0 save? was only missing a few things sadly and cbf doing it all again
There is a "skip to content" button ingame, which start straight from 0.15 content. I beleive preivous CG's get unlocked aswell.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
There is a "skip to content" button ingame, which start straight from 0.15 content. I beleive preivous CG's get unlocked aswell.
oh it does add everything to the bedroom gallery? sweet, ty ^~^ now to just wait for an android 0.15 release

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes