SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Damn this game is good but the h-scenes needs more variety in poses... Speaking of poses it would amazing if we Could change Jenna's iddle poses.

BTW: how the heck do i turn off auto save? There is so many saves i need to delete and no idea where they áre xD

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Damn this game is good but the h-scenes needs more variety in poses... Speaking of poses it would amazing if we Could change Jenna's iddle poses.

BTW: how the heck do i turn off auto save? There is so many saves i need to delete and no idea where they áre xD
Save file locations in this link:

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Am having a lot of trouble setting the controls... Somehow i've bound mouse 01 on cancel and i can't get it undone... can't click the reset control button nor find the player data file!
any hints? :ROFLMAO:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just opened the game and it told me 14.1 is up for public. And when I went to the provided link, it said that it had been there since the 8th.

Edit: Don't bother with it. Its just the one currently up plus a few new "Buy patreon to see these" images that are blocked off.

Mar 3, 2018
So how do you get adult scenes in this game? Is it through story progression or game over things? Or choosing options to lose?

I'm wondering if it's one of those lose see sex games.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
So how do you get adult scenes in this game? Is it through story progression or game over things? Or choosing options to lose?

I'm wondering if it's one of those lose see sex games.
95% story progression. There are around 2 scenes or so that you get for losing or for a bad end. For most of them you have to advance the story.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
I have put the code but where is the gallery? Cant find it on menu or ingame
Is that hidden ?
go to the bed, sleep, the gallery is an option there (in the inn, after the tutorial.)

alternatively, after unlocking the gallery, just figure out how to load first floor of the inn, or just the gallery menu itself.

Mar 3, 2018
Is this game a full on corruption and domination game where the character just becomes sluttier against your will or are there actual choices to make her not corrupted but in charge?

Tried to play it but wasn't feeling it, decided to watch some gameplay and saw mind control and male dom so I'm wondering if that's the whole plot of this game.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
You can resist (to a point) the mind control. I do believe, though, that if you do the game becomes a tad more grindy

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes