raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
How do you activate the "tunnels" story? I have captured Floria and Karen but now nothing is happening. HELP

Last edited:

Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
How do you activate the "tunnels" story? I have captured Floria and Karen but now nothing is happening. HELP
Everytime a character defeats a touched, you need to do the arena fight with them in the first floor. Thats the only way to remove mark of touched. Sex is for healing.. but you need to essentially do 2 fights.. 1 vs enemy followed by 1 vs tribe for each character

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Everytime a character defeats a touched, you need to do the arena fight with them in the first floor. Thats the only way to remove mark of touched. Sex is for healing.. but you need to essentially do 2 fights.. 1 vs enemy followed by 1 vs tribe for each character
Got it ! How do you activate tunnels story? I have defeated Karen and Floria.

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Yeah I did that but nothing's happening, they were in the jail cell at first but when I entered the second time they were gone! I went to Rida too but nothing happens.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Yeah I did that but nothing's happening, they were in the jail cell at first but when I entered the second time they were gone! I went to Rida too but nothing happens.
You must have chosen to move on from karen in the bar. Yes i remember go to pub. Choose the i want to save everyone option i think. Then go to jail cell

Reactions: raptor77777

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
Got to the Peitho route and have bought all the upgrades, is there anything further or is this all for this patch? On a side-note I miss Jenna and Ava's rivalry, Ava degrading Jenna was awesome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NeroNoir

Jan 24, 2020
is the steam version any diffrent from the newest version on this site? or is it just to support the creator?

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes