D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
I see everyone talking about the bar scenes. How do I get these scenes. What should I do to start on the path to getting the awesome bar scenes lol. I wanna see them.

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
I see everyone talking about the bar scenes. How do I get these scenes. What should I do to start on the path to getting the awesome bar scenes lol. I wanna see them.
After meeting Jewel at the Bar start taking jobs working there on the evening shift. Patrons will gradually up their sexual advances on Jenna, after several times Jenna will be so perverted that its anything goes. The bar route does have some of the best scenes in the game (that and the whore path).

CrisisWar

May 14, 2018
can anyone explain to me how the levels in the gallery works?

tried inputting 1-10 and definitely got different speeds. but other than that, not sure if I can use different commands in the fucking level or the other available levels

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone have a Pure route save that I can have? I don't want to go through the entire game again for 2 new scenes.

Arturus96

Feb 22, 2019
Is there a way to translate the game into other language? Tried (XUnity.AutoTranslator) but after passing scenes the game crashes, between scene transitions

higuru

Dec 10, 2017
Having an issue where the 'tutorial' fight with jewel where she teaches you the 'lewd' moves bugs out, she does 17 damage with both attacks, heals then nothing else happens.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The joke is theres like 3 times too many bar scenes for the amount of progression. I guess by next update theres 40 scenes in the gallery.

KOMBATzone

Oct 11, 2020
best H game ever, the character, the story,battle. its far more than just a simple CG unlocking game,you will easily addicted to it even when you chose to let Jenna be pure. look forward to the future update ~

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes