borisffc

Aug 9, 2019
new version IS out already
0.47.0 is out on 22.08 in my timezone
and we still didnt get 0.46, lol
Yeah i know but patreon charges a full month even if u sub on day 29 of the month, and besides I won't have access to my pc for another week-ish so I might aswell sub on September 1st so I can maybe even get access to update 0.48

We gotta be patient

Reactions: bobby125432

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
Yeah i know but patreon charges a full month even if u sub on day 29 of the month, and besides I won't have access to my pc for another week-ish so I might aswell sub on September 1st so I can maybe even get access to update 0.48

We gotta be patient
I dont think they are that fast to make 2 updates in 1 month, lol
and thanks in advance, didnt play since 0.43 and I want to see new story (they said they have new stuff in the main questline for us)

borisffc

Aug 9, 2019
and thanks in advance, didnt play since 0.43 and I want to see new story (they said they have new stuff in the main questline for us)
Since they released on the 22nd maybe im lucky to get the September update aswell, it'll be 5 weeks from the last update until my patreon runs out for that month, I'm slightly optimistic

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
In 0.47 yeah they added stuff in the main questline.

Jul 28, 2018
Changelog for 0.47:
  • Added a new animation in the first floor of the abandoned house in the bottom left of the exploration area.
  • Added the last slime animation in the Underground facility.
  • Added a fog animation in the Underground facility.
  • Added the ability to take off the badge. This comes with one new animation when talking to the guy waiting outside the bar.
(They post it in their Discord.)

Reactions: JJDLT2

Akalimuanba

Dec 2, 2018
My response would still be the same honestly. If this site was itch.io I wouldn't say anything. I just think it's weird to say it on this site because a lot of users here leak games and/or play said games.
Unless I'm misunderstanding the intention behind what was said then that's my bad.
There are a lot of games leaking on the forum, and I got to know Third Crisis through these leaks, not everything is rosy for the dev but we also have to take into account that through these leaks the game becomes known.
I don't encourage piracy although I've pirated many games, but many of these I have purchased on Steam today, even with 0 hours of gameplay, precisely to encourage developers.
a great example I can give is Undertale, which I played a pirated version of for a long time, but I currently have it on steam even though I don't play it. it's a way to support the dev's work.
I just understand that we can't always support the game at the moment even though we like the game, but when we can, it not only encourages the devs to update and add more content to the game but also to make more games that you enjoy.

Nachtmusik

May 1, 2018
There are a lot of games leaking on the forum, and I got to know Third Crisis through these leaks, not everything is rosy for the dev but we also have to take into account that through these leaks the game becomes known.
I don't encourage piracy although I've pirated many games, but many of these I have purchased on Steam today, even with 0 hours of gameplay, precisely to encourage developers.
a great example I can give is Undertale, which I played a pirated version of for a long time, but I currently have it on steam even though I don't play it. it's a way to support the dev's work.
I just understand that we can't always support the game at the moment even though we like the game, but when we can, it not only encourages the devs to update and add more content to the game but also to make more games that you enjoy.
That's pretty much my take on it. I actually was a patreon for them when it was financially doable. Hence my statement on if people love the game they'll support it, if they don't have the money they most likely wouldn't.
Piracy is a complicated issue and the initial statement that I replied to just give a feeling of a vegan going into a butcher and tell them to think about how the animals feel.

tallman102

Oct 8, 2021
It's not like there's a free version or anything.
There's rarely such a thing as a thankful pirate. However, in all honesty I have to say this is the best adult game I've found on this site (or any site so far). The adult content is fantastic but I found myself really submerged in the gameplay and story too. I just wanted to say kudos, and I hope to support the Patreon or steam release in the future.

Apr 14, 2022
There's rarely such a thing as a thankful pirate. However, in all honesty I have to say this is the best adult game I've found on this site (or any site so far). The adult content is fantastic but I found myself really submerged in the gameplay and story too. I just wanted to say kudos, and I hope to support the Patreon or steam release in the future.
Same thoughts, will soon be a patron.

Apriline

Aug 3, 2017
I was a patreon for a while but stopped, the content is great and it's still one of my favorite games just it's hard to justify the perpetual price point as the monthly quantity of content seemed to have dipped. I'll probably buy the game on release but I just dunno if I can give it anymore money in development.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes