LutherAK

Nov 15, 2021
is there a cheat mode to this game?
Yup it's on the front page of the post.

"1. Open the pause menu or be in the main menu.
2. Open the Options menu.
3. Click the ‘Game’ category.
4. Set ‘Enable Console (~)’ to ‘ON’.
Then they can use the tilde key to open it and type or paste in Gallery.UnlockAll
Or various other codes explained here:
"

Gamessa

Jul 22, 2022
Is this really the 0.45.0 version? because when i go to the gallery there are missings scenes (using the skip mode for obtain all content), but when i open the v0.44.0 are more scenes than the version uploaded here and this version (v0.45.0 patreon) has less mb than the v0.44.0 downloadable from the official website of Third Crisis

PD: when will version 0.46.0 be here?

Last edited:

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
Third Crisis 0.46.0 Changelog

● Added 2 new Animations featuring friendly slime creatures
● Added 2 new Levels in the south-west outskirts of the Wilderness at the end of the
current story, featuring lots of new dialogue, cutscenes, a new minigame, voice
recordings and the 2 new animations
● Added a new mini quest you get while leaving the Mansion area that will lead you to the
new content
● Added many new penises for Jenna to wear (futa jenna confirmed)
● Fixed Dialogue asking for Badge when leaving room naked, even though Jenna does
not own Badge yet.
● Removed the screen fade when cleaning in the townhall
● Modified the time it takes to clean in the townhall by 70%
● Modified the desperate man outside the townhall to now grant 15 perversion
● Fixed the player only being able to buy 1 of 2 pink tattoos
● Fixed stacking stomach tattoos
● Fixed animation layering issues at the bar
● Fixed Sailor and Groupie outfits being misaligned
● Fixed a bug in the translated versions of the game, where the game would soft-lock you
out of the streetwhore sidestory
● Fixed a bug where active translations would display incorrect money amounts.
>4'th paragraph
yooooooo
cant wait to play it
but if they add more futa Jenna... does it mean we get longer ber route? or maybe new route instead?

sarge86

Apr 22, 2018
If they keep going with the body modification theme in the bar ending I will be so goddamn happy. Easily the hottest ending of any game I've seen in a long time.

Katia Toruntaeva

Dec 26, 2018
When the game downloaded, I launched it and for some reason she herself translated all the English text into Russian. The question is how can i return English. I saw that someone had the same problem, only the game translated everything into Spanish, but his comment was ignored. I hope my comment is not ignored, i will be grateful for the help!

Jul 28, 2018
When the game downloaded, I launched it and for some reason she herself translated all the English text into Russian. The question is how can i return English. I saw that someone had the same problem, only the game translated everything into Spanish, but his comment was ignored. I hope my comment is not ignored, i will be grateful for the help!
Опции, ИГРА, ЯЗЫК (...)

ToxicMain

Mar 11, 2018
Does the prison scene not play properly for anyone else? I went into the gallery and it plays just fine but in game they're moving but the scene doesn't actually play. The scene I'm talking about is when you're out during curfew for the first time and get introduced to the stealth part of the game when leaving the bar and then you end up getting captured if you don't get past the guards.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
How can I change the translation? If there's Portuguese, in Spanish it's good for me

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes