Aug 14, 2023
just sleep on your bed to progress time, also doing stuff makes time progress, what exactly do you mean by you "didnt figure out"?
this is the problem man! I click to exact that bed in motel but I don't have option to sleep only to stand back and watch the cgis. Even during curfew in town

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
I just found (and bought) this game, but I'm very confused. It seems like there is a lot of unresolved content, and an unfinished ending. Does anyone know anything official from the dev, whether they're going to continue to work on Third Crisis? I understand it has the completed tag, but that's why I'm confused.

Mizuryu

Jul 24, 2017
So, is anyone else having the Vibro-Dash just not work during its introductory battle? I'm not talking about the very first battle, I'm talking about when the game literally tells you to use it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

clades

Jun 15, 2017
I just found (and bought) this game, but I'm very confused. It seems like there is a lot of unresolved content, and an unfinished ending. Does anyone know anything official from the dev, whether they're going to continue to work on Third Crisis? I understand it has the completed tag, but that's why I'm confused.
It looks like they ran out of steam on the project so they focused on a main ending, put band-aids over the rest of the content that hadn't been finished and called it "Complete".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
It looks like they ran out of steam on the project so they focused on a main ending, put band-aids over the rest of the content that hadn't been finished and called it "Complete".
They've spent atleast 6 years on this game so they probably felt it was time to move on to something new before burning out. That would explain the polished looking new game that they announced.

Jan 4, 2018
They've spent atleast 6 years on this game so they probably felt it was time to move on to something new before burning out. That would explain the polished looking new game that they announced.

What is weird, is that they have unreleased animations for Jenna in a likely defeat scene for the tower. Not having a lewd ending to the main story after all the hype and build up was a real letdown to be honest.

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
Dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but for anyone wanting to see the true ending aka pure ending without having to replay 10+ hours, you can just turn on Skip Mode and lower Jenna's perversion from the status screen to zero right before the final fight in the tower. No idea if you need to complete the flower questline beforehand.
status.PNG

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes