TK201299

May 20, 2020
Is there any good endings? For example, where Karen returns to being Jenna's girlfriend and she also is the hero of Carcenberg?

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Answer: Yes, there is one like you've described.
Oh, thank you! Can you please tell me how to get that ending? At the end it asks me to choose between....saving Karen and the city.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the good ending. For anyone interested, to get it you need to have 0 perversion before the final fight in the tower.

Last edited:

TK201299

May 20, 2020
It's a beautiful game that makes you emotionally invested in the storyline. The supporting characters have a good character development. There are multiple endings that makes you want to reload the diverging save file and play again, not to mention the deep lore that can be learned via the journal entries. After finishing the main story of the game it feels like I've watched a great movie. Plus, that song sung by Jewel was awesome.

Thank you Anduo Games for this absolute masterpiece of an H-game, and hope to see its sequel soon.

P.S. It might be just me, but it seems to take a bit time to load. If this issue can be fixed it your future games it would be great.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
It's a beautiful game that makes you emotionally invested in the storyline. The supporting characters have a good character development. There are multiple endings that makes you want to reload the diverging save file and play again, not to mention the deep lore that can be learned via the journal entries. After finishing the main story of the game it feels like I've watched a great movie. Plus, that song sung by Jewel was awesome.

Thank you Anduo Games for this absolute masterpiece of an H-game, and hope to see its sequel soon.

P.S. It might be just me, but it seems to take a bit time to load. If this issue can be fixed it your future games it would be great.
No, it's not just you! It does indeed take an infernal time to load!

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
well impossible to do the shaker, I deleted the game. Unfortunately it looked great but if it's to have bugs that prevent me from playing no thanks

Reactions: Enigmanic

philyb

May 23, 2018
Glad to see it complete, but it really isn't complete. Feels like one of those games with great production value and art but they just gave up at some point and said "IT'S FINISHED" when it really isn't and is full of semi-game breaking bugs. I almost gave up when I escaped the resistance HQ but went the way the game didn't want me to through the tunnels and all the characters are sitting there like nothing has happened. All you'd have to do is put in a rockfall or something to stop you going that way, maybe an hour or work. And it isn't done.

Then you get to the town again on return, they act like but they haven't changed any interiors and none of the NPCs react? Throb and Tiny are still in the town hall as usual!

And I stlil don't get the "stay still" section that leads to a game over. The fuck is even happening?

Last edited:
Reactions: Princess Rajkumari

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Glad to see it complete, but it really isn't complete. Feels like one of those games with great production value and art but they just gave up at some point and said "IT'S FINISHED" when it really isn't and is full of semi-game breaking bugs. I almost gave up when I escaped the resistance HQ but went the way the game didn't want me to through the tunnels and all the characters are sitting there like nothing has happened. All you'd have to do is put in a rockfall or something to stop you going that way, maybe an hour or work. And it isn't done.

Then you get to the town again on return, they act like but they haven't changed any interiors and none of the NPCs react? Throb and Tiny are still in the town hall as usual!

And I stlil don't get the "stay still" section that leads to a game over. The fuck is even happening?
The stay still sections of the game are to show that the mc is being tracked by crazed "creatures" that hunt by movement. It's been a while since I played but I think the game shows you what they are.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
Oh, thank you! Can you please tell me how to get that ending? At the end it asks me to choose between....saving Karen and the city.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the good ending. For anyone interested, to get it you need to have 0 perversion before the final fight in the tower.
Should I lower my perversion using console cheat code in the end or should I click more blue dialogue in the past for the good ending to happen in the end? :p

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes