Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
I hate to be that guy that asks for a walkthrough, but I'm missing most Goldy scenes; played through several times but I'm clearly missing something to unlock her scenes. Not sure what choices I'm missing to unlock her content.
i dont think there is a walkthrough.
But i can guide you...
1. Do not take pill
2. Dont be nice to her
3. Win the chess game.

Tisi

Dec 3, 2017
This is one of those games that I'll probably like once it's finished, but without some kind of guide, it's clear that the dev will punish you for picking one choice over another and lock you out of content without any explanation for some choice you made so long ago that you pretty much have to replay the entire game. Cool characters, good renders, but I'm not interested in getting locked out of content because of some A or B choice from three updates ago.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Played it thoroughly once and felt I must have missed out on a lot.
Tried it again being a total dick and saw a lot more scenes.
Unpacked the images and saw that I still hadn't seen everything but realized being nice unlocked the scenes with Audrey only more or less...

Reactions: Tisi

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Episode 7 is going very well. Renders for 8 scenes are done. Over 150 renders now, and another 150 or so for 7 animations.
Writing is over half done, and the coding will begin soon as well.

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
It's not as simple as be nice or douche to score with the girls, just like IRL you have to decode their personalities and act upon your findings if you wish to pursue a relationship with them.
It's all part of the game's experience, after all simple black and white is so terribly boring.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Giving this game a try, I'm liking it but what the hell is up with the dinner party at Audrey/Goldeys? Maybe I picked the wrong choice but that was just bad lol

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes