Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I'm really no fan of how Jenna looks. She looks like a complete Bimbo. Reminds me of a even more slutty Version of Adriana Chechik.

Reactions: Namco15

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was okay with it until the dinner and Goldy.

I'm a big fan of banter and any form of trading amusing insults but the key word there is amusing.

Watching a car crash of awful playground mud slinging with all the wit of a cinder block was painful to read. I was begging for it to stop but it just kept going.

Then he said "no more mister nice guy" and it got worse.....

When you're reduced to "you've got no friends nerd girl" you've started scraping the barrel. The conversations are great but never do banter again.

This is genuine feedback, don't do it.

I'm serious.

It's bad.

I once had a drop handle bike when I was a teenager, very high seat bar, had to lean to get on and off it. One time I had to brake really quickly and it was summer, I had a sweaty ass and hotpants on and my ass slid right off the seat and I cracked my crotch on the bar. Hand on heart I felt like i'd been kicked in the vagina by a Stallion with spiked hooves.

That painful experience made me laugh more than the banter here.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
Goldy is that tsundere character in the bacground that has a hard exterior, but when you bring it down its free real estate.

Reactions: Namco15

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
she is the daughter of an ex...i do not patch ya big hairy dildo...
a quote direct from the OP
"When you met Vicki all those years ago, you had great fun together. She already had a young daughter, Jenna, "
oh...there is no patch..this is a non-incest game right from the start..take your walk of shame lad :p
this game just got elevated even more for me :D cuppa tea to the Dev's!
I've been talking with the dev team and that is not the truth

Reactions: Paprika
D

Deleted member 42

seeing the cg there's a hj scene with audrey but in my playthrough i didn't see that game ended right after you find dirt on the bully

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
seeing the cg there's a hj scene with audrey but in my playthrough i didn't see that game ended right after you find dirt on the bully
You declined Audrey's offer in ep 2

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Who? I generally miss out on lots of scenes due to my cautious nature but rarely entire characters.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes