Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
On character model alone, sure.

Lets pretend for a second I have some standards and say it would also depend on her personality.
On character model alone, sure.

Lets pretend for a second I have some standards and say it would also depend on her personality.
it's a "background character in episode 3, but I'm trying to convince @monkeyposter_7 into making her a full fledget character

Reactions: GhostPhil

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it's a "background character in episode 3, but I'm trying to convince @monkeyposter_7 into making her a full fledget character
Is it a dating sim or is the end game girl story based?

I'm a "the more the merrier" kinda gal. I'm already set on avoiding one character because if I have to sit through more banter like that I may put one of my high heels through my monitor .... no I haven't dropped it yet, it was bad.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
It's kinda short but interesting. From the way Jenna talks I get a 'daughter' vibe there - same w/ Vicky being your ex.

The renders are good but the writing could use some help w/ spelling and grammar (incomplete sentences, missing words, stuff like that. Also @ dev please lay off the adolescent speak - use regular 'you' instead of 'U' / 'your' instead of 'Ur', that'd sound a mile better.

Shouldn't she refrain from *breaking* sth? ;-)
View attachment 207360

I'll trade you an 'N' for that 'H' :)
View attachment 207361

Sorry to hear she didn't get 'here' a lil' earlier :p
View attachment 207362
I don't post that much, I'm not a natural English speaking person (not my mother tongue), I really like these games, but I also like to read things that make sense and are correct with good English.
This is why I'd recommend you take all those sentences and pass them thru a corrector, you could download LibreOffice (libreoffice.org) with the English dictionary or maybe (best) to use Grammarly Pro for a month and take advantage of its advanced grammar corrector, I've been using it for a while and I can tell you, it's excellent.
Best regards

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes