BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Attentive you have to be more, how could the MC have gotten all women without using the Force? :ROFLMAO:
I will not try to speak in yoda language since I suck at it...BUUUUT he got the girls because....I have no ideea,....I'm guessing he used the force? :)))

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I will not try to speak in yoda language since I suck at it...BUUUUT he got the girls because....I have no ideea,....I'm guessing he used the force? :)))
Either because of it or it happens to every guy sometimes this does.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Damn, I'm out of likes again. Somehow it feels like there is less of it every day.
I know...same here...
But seriously...the whole goldy/audrey tattoo...I think it was best ...Haven't laughed that much in some time.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
MAC is public (as well as PC) a week after the release

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
i played season 1 on my old pc
how do i import save to my new pc ?
and what am i reading, audrey isn't coming back in s2 ? :/ ;-;
what about goldy though ?
audrey was the best

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
i played season 1 on my old pc
how do i import save to my new pc ?
and what am i reading, audrey isn't coming back in s2 ? :/ ;-;
what about goldy though ?
audrey was the best
You must play to the end, depending the route you want and with which character you build relation. In my playthroughs i kept good relation with Jenna, just friends no romance, and at the same time i choose some other character to do romance path. At the end you should get warning like to create ''Import save file'', something like that. I haven't exactly played S1 for at least 2-3 months, but i think those are the steps that worked for me when i created multiple imported save files.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
You must play to the end, depending the route you want and with which character you build relation. In my playthroughs i kept good relation with Jenna, just friends no romance, and at the same time i choose some other character to do romance path. At the end you should get warning like to create ''Import save file'', something like that. I haven't exactly played S1 for at least 2-3 months, but i think those are the steps that worked for me when i created multiple imported save files.
yeah but i dont know where those files are saved

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
yeah but i dont know where those files are saved
You don't need to wory about that. Once save file was imported you can safely download S2 and import those save files. It's automathic system, you don't have to do anything.

Now i missed your q about Goldy. I don't want to spoil things so i'll use spoliers. Audrey abandoned her. If you were in relationship with her she leaves you as well. As a replacement you get some other girl in her place. Rest for Goldy she's just fine and cool.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
You don't need to wory about that. Once save file was imported you can safely download S2 and import those save files. It's automathic system, you don't have to do anything.

Now i missed your q about Goldy. I don't want to spoil things so i'll use spoliers. Audrey abandoned her. If you were in relationship with her she leaves you as well. As a replacement you get some other girl in her place. Rest for Goldy she's just fine and cool.
yeah but i downloaded s2 on a different computer
so i don't know which files to copy

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
yeah but i downloaded s2 on a different computer
so i don't know which files to copy
Oh well that's a matter that idk. It's a long proces but since you're playing this game on another computer the only way i see it is to restart whole game, again a long proces, or you could use USB or something to try and transfer your game to new computer. Not sure if it'll work.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes