SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
i have already said but yes in the last update she was even more of a bitchy presence and i said as much that it was a little over the top... Hey maybe she will walk in on the MC and Ryona and the MC can pull his dick out of Ryonas ass and shove it down Vikkys throat :p she could also walk in on the MC and Jenna and the MC look at her and say now you got something to bitch about... now GTFO of my home...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
That's the point. We are not supposed to like her.

I treat her civil through clenched teeth for now, but if she gets her hopes up about starting over she'll be kicked to the curb.
I already have enough of her. Even in a stupid restaurant, she can't behave well.

I'm just at the moment when MC, Jenna and Vicki are in the restaurant, so I don't know how it went with Vicki later yet. But if she wants to take Jenna with her, hopefully we have the choice to tell her to fuck off. Jenna is adult now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i have already said but yes in the last update she was even more of a bitchy presence and i said as much that it was a little over the top... Hey maybe she will walk in on the MC and Ryona and the MC can pull his dick out of Ryonas ass and shove it down Vikkys throat :p she could also walk in on the MC and Jenna and the MC look at her and say now you got something to bitch about... now GTFO of my home...
Yes please :ROFLMAO:

Edit: On the throat part.
If she tries to take Jenna again I hope there is a option to hide her body

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I already have enough of her. Even in a stupid restaurant, she can't behave well.

I'm just at the moment when MC, Jenna and Vicki are in the restaurant, so I don't know how it went with Vicki later yet. But if she wants to take Jenna with her, hopefully we have the choice to tell her to fuck off. Jenna is adult now.
and that is the point we all have to remember... Jenna is a adult and can make her own choices.

Reactions: Qmil679

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
now dont blast me here but "maybe" the Mc will finally tame her before its all said and done... just requires having balls.. if i can tame crazy ie my wife lmao I am sure the MC can.

Reactions: frozenfeet

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
now dont blast me here but "maybe" the Mc will finally tame her before its all said and done... just requires having balls.. if i can tame crazy ie my wife lmao I am sure the MC can.
If for a toy ok. With her (not your wife:) ) i don't want a relationship. I wouldn't mind a pet though. Someone to follow Jenna and the MC's command.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Well... I'll give a bit of spoiler about Vicki:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that kinda sucks with making a game like this, where there is so many paths and whatnot. But I wanted it this way, so, yea, fuck me I'll just have to do more work i guess :D:D:D

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well... I'll give a bit of spoiler about Vicki:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that kinda sucks with making a game like this, where there is so many paths and whatnot. But I wanted it this way, so, yea, fuck me I'll just have to do more work i guess :D:D:D
It's your story. It's good to listen to feedback, but at the end of the project it should still feel like yours.

Yes I'm not a fan of hers and only want her to be a pet or gone but you gotta do you :) best of luck. I will still follow regardless

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I really like this game, the girls, the humor, the jokes about the netorares and cucks.
I waited some time and make a session of a few updates in a row and now i see that audrey is gone out of the blue, dafuk? Any reason why? Damn i liked her a lot, preferred her first looks by far, the transformation remind me of the hookers from the 90's but damn loved her personality its a shame that she is gone like that. Really cant understand that, you make us feel "connected" to a character just to "kill" her out of nowhere i was expecting her return since she got to her mom house then you have the option to buy a ring just to fuck us over. Sorry my harsh words but that how i feel now. Really disappointed on that shit move.

Jenna doesn't appeal me that much to be honest, she is fucking pretty but damn thats to much insecurity and babynes, prefer Vanessa(thats my sweet girl), Ryonna(since first time she appear i was like just hope mc fuck her and maker her is) and Tammy(horny litle cat) over her 1000 times.

I may be mad with audrey homicide but still love your game.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I really like this game, the girls, the humor, the jokes about the netorares and cucks.
I waited some time and make a session of a few updates in a row and now i see that audrey is gone out of the blue, dafuk? Any reason why? Damn i liked her a lot, preferred her first looks by far, the transformation remind me of the hookers from the 90's but damn loved her personality its a shame that she is gone like that. Really cant understand that, you make us feel "connected" to a character just to "kill" her out of nowhere i was expecting her return since she got to her mom house then you have the option to buy a ring just to fuck us over. Sorry my harsh words but that how i feel now. Really disappointed on that shit move.

Jenna doesn't appeal me that much to be honest, she is fucking pretty but damn thats to much insecurity and babynes, prefer Vanessa(thats my sweet girl), Ryonna(since first time she appear i was like just hope mc fuck her and maker her is) and Tammy(horny litle cat) over her 1000 times.

I may be mad with audrey homicide but still love your game.
The situation with Audrey was clarified some time ago. There was a special post where Dev clarified the situation why he removed her from this game.

I liked Audrey at first, but after her change.. definitely not. She looked like a prostitute, behaved no better.

As for Jenna, I love her, she and Vanessa + now Ryonna are my favorite characters from the game. ;)
I love how Jenna becomes attached to the MC, she has the courage to try new things.

With Felicia, I have some mixing feelings.
I like her, but she's a little irritating with her ''nerd'' talk.
Although I admit that it is even interesting to learn from her spoilers from the game. :LOL:
I wonder if anyone will get pregnant in ep 18, just like Felicia said.

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
The situation with Audrey was clarified some time ago. There was a special post where Dev clarified the situation why he removed her from this game.

I liked Audrey at first, but after her change.. definitely not. She looked like a prostitute, behaved no better.

As for Jenna, I love her, she and Vanessa + now Ryonna are my favorite characters from the game. ;)
I love how Jenna becomes attached to the MC, she has the courage to try new things.

With Felicia, I have some mixing feelings.
I like her, but she's a little irritating with her ''nerd'' talk.
Although I admit that it is even interesting to learn from her spoilers from the game. :LOL:
I wonder if anyone will get pregnant in ep 18, just like Felicia said.
I will try to find that post i really would like to know the reasons if possible.

After the audrey change i keep liking her for the personality even if the looks didnt atracted me that much anymore.

I like jenna in some aspect but its a bit too needy and reach a certain point that its to much for me if was toned down a bit i would like her more

Right now my pref is Vanessa hands down she is just too sweet and hot and then Ryonna dunno if its my kink for milfs but see seems freaking sweet women too.

Tammy its the playful side, her black puss scene was so damn good, in a relationship i would probably prefer jenna for example maybe because Tammy more sluty past.

Felicia was more of a side char until now maybe because that she didn't grow that much on us but the way for example the dev use her to give some spoils and put a bunch of jokes make her conversations a bit more awkward, with that its a bit more hard to attach us to her, but seems a nice gal.

Ugh vicky is so abnoxius i tried to get rid of her and couldn't .

Now i want some sexy time with Amélia too.

Sheeva i really want that scene with her and humiliate that cuck for real, but a real scene with good positions and fuck her senseless.

All in all really like this game.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes