unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
is there any new snece with the redhair girl ? there was only one and last sex scene with her as i remember and tbh i play this game only cuz of her, is there any new ? someone answer me please it's the second time i ask and none give me an answer.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
is there any new snece with the redhair girl ? there was only one and last sex scene with her as i remember and tbh i play this game only cuz of her, is there any new ? someone answer me please it's the second time i ask and none give me an answer.
I guess the redhair girl is Goldy the non-daughter of Audrey then no new sex scene with her. But there is a rather long "joke" segment with her.

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
I'm a total late comer to this game, that said...

What is the point of Goldy? Such an unneeded and unlikable character. If I had a roommate that acted like my teenage child I would kick their ass to the curb faster than you can blink. The parts with this character are... tedious at best. Obviously I'm not that far from the very beginning of this game, maybe she eats anal creampies later in the game or something to make it worth her being there? But trying to get through the parts with Goldy is like burning in Hell.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yup!

Question for you guys. So i was thinking making a option "Look at Arthur" during at least one animations while you fuck Sheva.
I asked around and almost everyone think it's stupid, or gay, or just uncomfortable, and others that get it won't look at him.
To me it's like more of a cucking experience and power play if you can actually watch him beign all sad and shit.
Doesn't anyone agree?

Nah,don't look at him. Just make him eat her out when MC is finished.

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
It's pretty much set up. Sheva was fucking brutal to Arthur in the town scene. Some people don't like it, and I'm like melting hahaha
He has to clean up the cum after it and get MC a drink as well!
I don't have a problem with Sheva and MC demeaning the guy during the sex scenes. That goes with the fetish, but the life scenes are just too much. It makes it more an abusive relationship than a relationship dynamic.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If I choose Tammy and have sex with her (I think I wrote her name correctly, Jenna's friend) then I won't miss any content with Jenna?

I care more about Jenna, but I haven't played so far so I've chosen both women. So I don't want to miss Jenna's content over this
Thanks for help. ;)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If I choose Tammy and have sex with her (I think I wrote her name correctly, Jenna's friend) then I won't miss any content with Jenna?

I care more about Jenna, but I haven't played so far so I've chosen both women. So I don't want to miss Jenna's content over this
Thanks for help. ;)
you won't miss any content with tammy. Jenna herself gave her permission to have sex with MC so she won't mind it.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys ,

I have used my old saves from EP11 and EP12 for this latest Ep15 , this throws error , do i have to start new for all new version episode release.
I got restarted 3 times this game earlier versions and still my old saves are not working.

>>>???!!!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
These mentions about Lauren at the beginning of the game that she had a lot of boys and slept with them, it's true?

Apr 4, 2019
These mentions about Lauren at the beginning of the game that she had a lot of boys and slept with them, it's true?
as far as ep. 15, no. She is barely even mentioned in s2, and in s1 the only plot she has is: I have daddy issues, pls be my daddy. Sadly nothing more (So far). No mentioning of other boys as far as I remember

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi Guys ,

I have used my old saves from EP11 and EP12 for this latest Ep15 , this throws error , do i have to start new for all new version episode release.
I got restarted 3 times this game earlier versions and still my old saves are not working.

>>>???!!!
unless my memory hints wrong 11 and 12 were s1 while 15 is s2 so you need to play 12 to end and let game generate save and then start s2.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
unless my memory hints wrong 11 and 12 were s1 while 15 is s2 so you need to play 12 to end and let game generate save and then start s2.

Thanks , actually , at end of Ep.12 , they have options like import after last scene. That is useful for new season episode . This really works , i continued with same points .

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I kept eyeing this game for a long time, but I only took the plunge a few days ago, so I'm really late to the party. I've now read the past twenty-five pages of this thread to gauge the reactions.

Causa prima still seems to be Audrey's exit. For me it came a bit out of left field, especially with the option to buy her a ring right before she left the stage. Guess that ring variable that was set according to the WT will go nowhere. At first I thought that would be another one of Vicki's schemes like she pulled with Jenna and that it will resolve itself within a few updates, so I was surprised that she really won't be back. To be honest, I will not really miss her. Yes, she had some fun scenes, but I guess those yandere chars are not for me (and I've played the toned down version that did not get mad) as that feeding food stuff was quite weird already. Her tit tattoo didn't help either, just not into those. So I guess evil scheming me just unfairly stringed her along for completion reasons.

Basic initial summary before I go a little deeper is that this game reminds me a little bit of Battle of the Bulges with more believable body proportions and no stupid competition. Makes fun of pretty much everything, sometimes over the top, does not necessarily make sense, doesn't care about p.c. and overall it's a really fun ride. (That said, maybe I did deny myself more fun and weird situations by going completely sober.)

So, some observations:

- The dev is willing to learn and upgrade stuff. You can see some chars get upgraded to newer versions of themselves and they look better. Jenna's initial facial expressions made me cringe sometimes, she really looked stupid. That has vastly improved.

- The same with animations. They started out with back-and-forth frames and are now longer (around ten seconds I guess) and pretty close to the top considering other games available here. First and foremost, they manage to convey the ladies' lust and the feeling that they are enjoying what they are doing.

- The game could need a proofreader. Spelling is mostly okay, but grammar is atrocious.

- I would prefer a little variety in breast size. This game seems to come with only two sizes: Giant and enormous. :D

- I could do with a little bit more exposition. For example, we are on first name basis with the lady cop. How? Why? From where do we know her? Same with that girl who kept on rambling about how great hew daddy is.

- Loved the crazy idea with the pigeon pet. Of course I had to google famous pigeon names, and thus he is named GI Joe, after a communication and reconnaissance pigeon in World War II who saved a bunch of soldiers' lives.

- I love Felicia, but unfortunately she only provides some meta humour and one scene (that I had to cheat myself into at the beginning of S2 because I did not get it despite following the WT) while Vanessa puts out way more often.

Overall I'm glad that I finally played through it, the dev does a really good job with the game. Of course, as I said, the best method to play the game is to shut off your brain and just enjoy it.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I kept eyeing this game for a long time, but I only took the plunge a few days ago, so I'm really late to the party. I've now read the past twenty-five pages of this thread to gauge the reactions.

Causa prima still seems to be Audrey's exit. For me it came a bit out of left field, especially with the option to buy her a ring right before she left the stage. Guess that ring variable that was set according to the WT will go nowhere. At first I thought that would be another one of Vicki's schemes like she pulled with Jenna and that it will resolve itself within a few updates, so I was surprised that she really won't be back. To be honest, I will not really miss her. Yes, she had some fun scenes, but I guess those yandere chars are not for me (and I've played the toned down version that did not get mad) as that feeding food stuff was quite weird already. Her tit tattoo didn't help either, just not into those. So I guess evil scheming me just unfairly stringed her along for completion reasons.

Basic initial summary before I go a little deeper is that this game reminds me a little bit of Battle of the Bulges with more believable body proportions and no stupid competition. Makes fun of pretty much everything, sometimes over the top, does not necessarily make sense, doesn't care about p.c. and overall it's a really fun ride. (That said, maybe I did deny myself more fun and weird situations by going completely sober.)

So, some observations:

- The dev is willing to learn and upgrade stuff. You can see some chars get upgraded to newer versions of themselves and they look better. Jenna's initial facial expressions made me cringe sometimes, she really looked stupid. That has vastly improved.

- The same with animations. They started out with back-and-forth frames and are now longer (around ten seconds I guess) and pretty close to the top considering other games available here. First and foremost, they manage to convey the ladies' lust and the feeling that they are enjoying what they are doing.

- The game could need a proofreader. Spelling is mostly okay, but grammar is atrocious.

- I would prefer a little variety in breast size. This game seems to come with only two sizes: Giant and enormous. :D

- I could do with a little bit more exposition. For example, we are on first name basis with the lady cop. How? Why? From where do we know her? Same with that girl who kept on rambling about how great hew daddy is.

- Loved the crazy idea with the pigeon pet. Of course I had to google famous pigeon names, and thus he is named GI Joe, after a communication and reconnaissance pigeon in World War II who saved a bunch of soldiers' lives.

- I love Felicia, but unfortunately she only provides some meta humour and one scene (that I had to cheat myself into at the beginning of S2 because I did not get it despite following the WT) while Vanessa puts out way more often.

Overall I'm glad that I finally played through it, the dev does a really good job with the game. Of course, as I said, the best method to play the game is to shut off your brain and just enjoy it.
As for Audrey. At the beginning, I even liked her and her appearance.

But from the moment she became our girlfriend, definitely NO. :confused:
She dressed and looked like .. I don't even want to say who..
The moment when she got out of the car after her change, I thought to myself: WTF ?! What am I still doing with her?? :LOL:
I don't know, but I really didn't like her change. I wanted to break up with her then.

Jenna and Vanessa are the best. :)

Reactions: p22

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This Vicki pisses me off..
Let her get out of MC's house and leave Jenna alone. Nothing suits her, she argues about everything. She does nothing herself, but complains about everything. She can't even make breakfast/lunch.

And how is anyone supposed to like her?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes