Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
Vicki is not a replacement for Audrey. I wrote few Vicki scenes before I even made my first render 2 years ago. And few ending ideas with her and Jenna.
Renee is a replacement for Audrey.
As for the pointless scenes like barbie69, BLM protest, and few stuff in previous episodes like the guy hugging the wall outside Jenna tanning room, mc watching stupid news stories, yea, their dumb and stupid, but to me their funny and I love to do shit like that.
For me, Vicki is too much. She was fine when she popped in and out, but the current situation with Vicki is "nails on the chalkboard." Audrey was crazy, but not irritating for me. Because how things happened, it did feel like Audrey left and Vicki came in to fill that time. Then, this update has both Vicki and Sheva spending a large part of the update putting down their daughter/partner. It was too much. Not even wanting to talk on the RLM thing. The humor has always been hit or miss, but that's how my sense of humor is with other people, so I can relate to that. I know with all that, you can feel your work isnt appreciated, so I want to end by saying your render's are fantastic. Your animations seem to be better every update. You have created some really good stuff, but somethings recently have kind have me not sure about my own enjoyment of it.

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
is there any new snece with the redhair girl ? there was only one and last sex scene with her as i remember and tbh i play this game only cuz of her, is there any new ?

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
So i am replaying TFMG season 1 to get a new final save for starting season 2, and my game keeps crashing after the Movie Theater scene. I go outside with Jenna, i get the option to grab boobs or butt, she says lets get some rest, then black screen. after that it says SPECIAL EDITION ONLY and kicks me back to main menu. anyone know how to fix this?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
To give my honest feedback on this last update. I would have to say it is fairly low. The best scenes are the bathroom scene and finally learning more about Vanessa. I really liked getting more of her backstory finally. As for the Audrey to Renne change I hate to say it but Renee looks much better. The next plus was helping Ryonna's son stand up to the bullies and the reward after. The problems with the update are pretty much every scene other than those listed.

The bickering and put downs to be expected yes but it went overboard. The RLM parody would be a touchy subject for many here in the states not to mention making poor Goldy look like a total idiot and I happen to like her cause well I love redheads. the creepy guy in the alley I know it had a point for them to be saved possibly opening the door to forgiveness so I see the point of it but it dragged on too long and the who crap with shevas act then RLM was too much and spoiled the whole scene.

So this update had it pluses but I think for many the negatives we are seeing stem from the scenes mentioned. Other then the whole Audrey crap we all went through I think overall monkey has done a great job so far but yes this update seems like he is tired and needs a break to step away. I know these vn's take a lot of work and long hours.
I do not make vn's myself but I do make game worlds and various mods for other games. I am on break now trying to avoid burnout. I kinda had that vibe from monkey with the laptop scenes cause that's pretty much how I have gotten and talk about my own work. I hope I am wrong Monkey but if I am right take a break and if people bitch because the next update takes too long ignore them. I have something right now I have been working on for 6 months and I am sick of staring at it so i know how it can be. These are my thoughts alone and my constructive criticism and not trying to be just another complainer as I think you have done great for the most part.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Woah, Audrey gone? She was my most favorite character over all the others, to be honest.
I mean yeah, clearly the game is all about Jenna...but to be honest, Audrey was the most interesting one.
Loved her character and her looks were natural, even with the new style. Renee is nice, but she doesn't get even close to Audrey. What a pity :(
been gone 2 versions.

So i am replaying TFMG season 1 to get a new final save for starting season 2, and my game keeps crashing after the Movie Theater scene. I go outside with Jenna, i get the option to grab boobs or butt, she says lets get some rest, then black screen. after that it says SPECIAL EDITION ONLY and kicks me back to main menu. anyone know how to fix this?
play special edition, if you prev. played se then you need to play se.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I read people talking about Vanessa and Ryonna content and then I look at the walkthrough and see huge swaths of content I'm not getting. I think sticking true with Audrey must have really screwed me or something. Now there's no payoff with her and nothing to really replace it. Just less content it seems. I guess it's time to start over maybe.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I read people talking about Vanessa and Ryonna content and then I look at the walkthrough and see huge swaths of content I'm not getting. I think sticking true with Audrey must have really screwed me or something. Now there's no payoff with her and nothing to really replace it. Just less content it seems. I guess it's time to start over maybe.
Yeah Audrey route is a dead end with on LI added to compensate for her departure. Being " true" to her at all is now pissing in the wind.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
What's with the bonus scenes? I click on them but nothing happens. This is for season 2 btw.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What's with the bonus scenes? I click on them but nothing happens. This is for season 2 btw.
You referring to the special edition scenes? If so you need the special edition of the vn. If not I'll have to look when I can finally get time to play again

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It's okay you could have even less content and only be chasing the big tiddy red headed gamer girl....
So you're not completely fucked unlike people who have literally only had 1 sex scene.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
You referring to the special edition scenes? If so you need the special edition of the vn. If not I'll have to look when I can finally get time to play again
Not sure tbh. There's some bonus scenes in the gallery which look like they are unlocked (not greyed out), but clicking on them does nothing. Is there a special edition for season 2?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Not sure tbh. There's some bonus scenes in the gallery which look like they are unlocked (not greyed out), but clicking on them does nothing. Is there a special edition for season 2?
S2 ep 14 was. As for current s2ep15 the special edition has not been leaked. It is still patreon only that can get that one.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
not sure if I like that all the chicks have big to huge tits,would rather they started out with a better size range like small to medium and some large and have them get bigger the more you corrupt them or something like that

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
not sure if I like that all the chicks have big to huge tits,would rather they started out with a better size range like small to medium and some large and have them get bigger the more you corrupt them or something like that
Other than Audrey, there's no transformation in this game so that wouldn't work.
A game that does exactly what you described is Deviant Discoveries, go check it out if you haven't already.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Vickie is making me hate this game. I hope she goes the way of Audrey. She actually is making me want to drop it.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
What on Earth was this episode. :O

Just what the hell is happening :D

Red Lives Matter, full of shitty references... Was someone that bored?

Reactions: Izzy98
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes