monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Your making almost 1k a month, you're more successful than the vast majority of the creators on the site.
Maybe, but I'm working on this game two years. from waking up to going to sleep. And all the money i invested into hardware... Trust me, I'm not successful by any means.

dojito

Aug 20, 2020
Hm, i'm wondering in 1st page i can download 1 to 12 S1 chapters, and also chapter 15, where are the chapters 13 and 14?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Do not forget any assets you may have purchased or need to purchase when you create a character. I am a patreon supporter for another game atm that just starting out and she not only bought a new rig to create her vn but also is trying to save up money to buy stuff. It is no different then when I started modding for another game genre and making 100% custom mods is not free when you need to buy models so support isnt just a paycheck folks.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Izzy98

Mar 23, 2018
Maybe, but I'm working on this game two years. from waking up to going to sleep. And all the money i invested into hardware... Trust me, I'm not successful by any means.
I was saying the game is successful, it's not a commentary on your life's circumstances. And It's interesting that out of my initial post that's what you took issue with.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
so support isnt just a paycheck folks.
You would think people would get this by default. Last 2080ti i got i payed 1000 euros, 1200 euros the first one. 3 PC's I built for now, many SSD's. I still need another good GPU (and the PSU for that rig couse 500W want do) ned a fast M.2 SSD, new monitor etc etc

don't get me wrong, I'm not bitching about anything, I'm happy and can't be more gratfull for any suport people throw my way, but I was making shit for like a year, but i kept investing into hardware, I could have give up many times and said fuck this, it's not worth it. But I kept going because i love making this dumb game and make people happy.

You can hate the game, the story, whatever. But i don't get when people say "that was it? so short update" and here i am working litereally the whole day modeling enviroments, posing, coding whatever the fuck. Just one of this dumb long aimations take me a day to pose for example. Then like 2 days to 3D model one new room (the park for felicia date took like 5 days)
eh anyway, whatever lol

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I was saying the game is successful, it's not a commentary on your life's circumstances. And It's interesting that out of my initial post that's what you took issue with.
I didn't, i made a joke. You said the game is shit, worth the trash, what should have I said :D:D:D

Reactions: Thermophob

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Stupid question, not to take away from whatever is happening in this thread, but if I last played a special edition will my saves work if I download this regular edition to continue?

Izzy98

Mar 23, 2018
I didn't, i made a joke. You said the game is shit, worth the trash, what should have I said :D:D:D
I've been playing TMFG since it's been on here and with episode 15 probably being the last one I'll play, I left some constructive criticism on the thread and said that the direction this game has taken has made it not worth playing. If "Your game is shit" is all you got from it, then that's out of my control and I'm not all that interested in getting into it with a dev on f95 lmao.

• Angry
Reactions: RødTop

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Stupid question, not to take away from whatever is happening in this thread, but if I last played a special edition will my saves work if I download this regular edition to continue?
they will, with help from qleaf the normal and SE editions don't interfere with eachother and saves should work (unless your trying to load the save from a bonus scene)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Either I followed the instructions wrong or this one isn't working either.
You are correct , it was my bad for uploading the wrong files, big screw up from my part. :(

Thanks for pointing it out, I fixed and re-uploaded the files, please re-download. Enjoy!

Reactions: Dazzier31

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
so, i really like this vn.
the thing i really like about his is when i feel the people actually change.
and i get it mate, its hard making a living, those that complain clearly have not had to struggle and try to make things better to make sure you are financially secure.
so keep at it mate and pay no heed to those that complain even after you tell them the reason for whatever they have a problem with, cause its not possible to please everyone

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.15.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Woah, Audrey gone? She was my most favorite character over all the others, to be honest.
I mean yeah, clearly the game is all about Jenna...but to be honest, Audrey was the most interesting one.
Loved her character and her looks were natural, even with the new style. Renee is nice, but she doesn't get even close to Audrey. What a pity :(

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes