Jun 1, 2017
Update: 08/10/2020
The In-Game Mod will also work on the SE edition. However, you have to replay from the start of Episode 13 to view and unlock the bonus scenes yourself.
An alternative solution for those who don't want to replay from all over again ; is to use my Gallery Mod , which unlocks all scenes/rewards automatically.

Update: 07/10/2020
Attaching TFMG - Episode 14 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

IMPORTANT: For the best experience please play Season 1 (Episodes 1 - 12) using Season 1 - Walkthrough Mod, then follow the instructions at the end of the game on how to create a save file which can be imported and used in Episode 13+.

What's to expect?
I highlighted (Green) the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello and thank you for hard work, the game was upgraded to S2 Ep.15, can you upgrade your mod? Please?

Reactions: Qleaf

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Hello and thank you for hard work, the game was upgraded to S2 Ep.15, can you upgrade your mod? Please?
Hi :) Just wanted to let you know:

I Updated TFMG - Episode 15 In-Game Walkthrough Mod:
Can be found at POST.
Also on my .
Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: The Sailor Man

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Regardless, this game is lost in the woods from a story perspective. The game early on, and the game now, are so different they might as well be different games.
After playing part of .15 i can say that sadly this game really needs to hit the restart button. The story has 0 focus even just comparing .14->.15 and disregarding everything else messy that came before that.

At this point it really feels like playing a game thrown together using the dartboard method and stringing in whatever the dev happened to see on the news.

ttant

May 7, 2017
I'm using the mod available here on s2, but winmerge show no diff between original & mod for script 13 & 14... is this expected ?

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Hi :) Just wanted to let you know:

I Updated TFMG - Episode 15 In-Game Walkthrough Mod:
Can be found at POST.
Also on my .
Enjoy!
Either I followed the instructions wrong or this one isn't working either.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Can someone explain to me why audrey broke up with the MC?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes