Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
So what to download? i see episodes 1-12, and then bang - episode 17, where the rest 13-14-15..?

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
but 17.2 is not named SE like 17.1 is, so will that not "¤" the saves?
Just add the 17.2 file to the 17 game folder(SE or standard). Saves will work. But bonus scenes will be unaccessable. This is a temporary situation that will end when V18 is released which will be essentially all 17.1-17.x miniupdates combined.
- if you use EPISODE 17.2 (not SE) with EPISODE 17 SE (SE version) then you will not have access to bonus scenes anymore
The images will be there but all the code (for bonus scenes) will be gone

HOW TO INSTALL:
- just copy/overwrite all the files from 17.2 to 17 /game folder (COPY 17.1 FIRST)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well thats a bummer
Yeah, there are a lot of people who had a hard time with her departure. I don't know the exact reason for it, but according to the dev it wasn't really an option to keep her in Season 2. Since I have no idea what happened IRL to cause that, I just accepted it and moved on. Hopefully there are other women in the game you can enjoy so you'll keep playing it. :)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yeah, there are a lot of people who had a hard time with her departure. I don't know the exact reason for it, but according to the dev it wasn't really an option to keep her in Season 2. Since I have no idea what happened IRL to cause that, I just accepted it and moved on. Hopefully there are other women in the game you can enjoy so you'll keep playing it. :)
yeah but if from s1 to s2 a character is removed I dont know if the dev will do the same in a s3 or s4

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yeah but if from s1 to s2 a character is removed I dont know if the dev will do the same in a s3 or s4
Technically anything is possible, but as I extremely highly doubt that. As far as I understand it, the removal of Audrey was something that was unavoidable. (It might have been something legal. It could even have been something psychological for the dev, like somehow stirring up memories of something traumatic.) In any case, I really think it was a one-time problem and will never happen again. I don't think we're going to have anyone else disappear for the rest of the game (however many seasons that may end up being). I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't understand.
If i want to play all the game do i need to download "All in One S1 Ep12" and "Season 2 Episode 17.1 SE" ?
or just "Season 2 Episode 17.1 SE" ?
Nobody understands. including me.
I do not claim to be any kind of expert, so if I've missed something below, anyone more experienced with this type of thing should please feel free to correct anything I might have wrong.

To play all of the content so far:
  1. Download the all-in-one Season 1 Episode 12 (includes Episodes 1–12).*
  2. Play that through to the end, where you'll be told to save the game state (it's not a normal save you yourself would make).
  3. Download Season 2 Episode 17 (includes Episodes 13–17), as if it were a separate game.*
  4. Play Season 2, using the Import your save from the menu.
  5. Choose whatever you created as your game state (from step 2, above).
  6. Continue through with current content.
*Note:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want to play the 17.1 update:
If you want to play the 17.2 update:
I believe that should cover it all.

Last edited:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I dropped this a while ago, does the police lady with the cuck husband have a scene now?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I dropped this a while ago, does the police lady with the cuck husband have a scene now?
Not yet. The last I remember of her was when Goldie and her friend were marching for redhead rights and then Vicki and Jenna were threatened by the guy in the bunny costume. She shows up (with her partner) to apprehend the dude.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes