rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
One of the best games out there but FFS the Seasons AND Episodes AND Versioning AND SE's AND Save Your Game State AND Import Your Save grindfest is hands down the biggest CF I have ever seen.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
One of the best games out there but FFS the Seasons AND Episodes AND Versioning AND SE's AND Save Your Game State AND Import Your Save grindfest is hands down the biggest CF I have ever seen.
Agree to disagree. The amount of content in the game almost requires divisions like seasons and episodes. Versioning makes sense: episode = first number; release within the episode = second number; it's pretty straightforward to me.

Saving your game state seems fine to me also: it's not dissimilar to a story divided into multiple films (like The Lord of the Rings or Kill Bill). Obviously, the characters continue where they left off in the last film; in the same way, characters here continue in Season 2 where they left off in Season 1. Importing your saves is the way to continue (including unlocked gallery, if you want to keep progress with women going forward, etc.).

I will definitely concede that setting the game up (downloading multiple parts, having to unpack multiple parts, etc.) is a little work, but only a little. Otherwise, I have no idea what you mean by "grindfest" — there is literally no grinding in this game . . . at all.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Is there any meaningfull scenes with Sheva now? I mean more than her intro and her apperances in the christmas episode.
They're in the works. But will have to wait until after the run of 17.x. Only girls that have already done it with MC will be included in this series.

azuchilul

Mar 12, 2019
So, i just found this game and it seems divided into several parts.
Do i need to download all of them? Which one i should download first?
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Apostate

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I played this game several versions ago but there came to be so many side paths I no longer knew what was what. There's a Christmas edition, SE, SH, and multiple parts. Exactly what does one need to have and do to play the whole game? How do the parts actually fit together?

Reactions: sergesan

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
Anyone could please tell me what should I download to play the latest version of this game on Mac?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes