Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Hoe can I get the 17.2 to work, it only gives the text and saying the images are missing on the 18-th day.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I've reworked the OP a bit to make it more readable and understandable. Please let me know if you think it could be improved further. We have self imposed max file size limits so there's a lot of download links for this game.​
I think these few changes will make the nomenclature more easily understood. There will be as many as 8 Ep.17.x so the tag 17.0 as the base game is needed until that's finished. After that Ep.17.1-17.8 will be named Ep. 18 and everything will return to normal. inCollage_20210617_115206455.jpg

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
Did you unpack .rpas with unren initially by chance? If so, you need to unpack 17.2 update .rpas, too.
No i didnt.
All i get is "Who sould i call next?" -> "SAVE YOUR GAME HERE" -> "MORE TO COME" -> "Soon". After that it goes back to the main screen.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
No i didnt.
All i get is "Who sould i call next?" -> "SAVE YOUR GAME HERE" -> "MORE TO COME" -> "Soon". After that it goes back to the main screen.
I did unpack 17.2, and the update ended at the same place as yours. Figured it's par for the course with quality games...updates take longer and longer to release, and content is shorter and shorter.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Damn, i really liked Audrey, it's sad that she won't be in the game anymore, the other girls don't turn me on too much, shame. I like Jenna, but not in a romantic relationship.

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
I did unpack 17.2, and the update ended at the same place as yours. Figured it's par for the course with quality games...updates take longer and longer to release, and content is shorter and shorter.
I got mine fixed.
Apparently i didnt install the update files anywhere at all.
So my bad.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so not needed update since everything in .2 will be in 18. bit odd update.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Damn, i really liked Audrey, it's sad that she won't be in the game anymore, the other girls don't turn me on too much, shame. I like Jenna, but not in a romantic relationship.
Wait, Audrey isnt in the game anymore?
Its been a long time since I last played, (last I remembered Audrey just got a makeover and was basically your gf), so are there any other girls not in the game anymore? Is here daughter still in it?

Also, side note, I haven't played in a long time and have to start from the beginning, what is the order I should do this?
I see episodes 1-12, then Season 2, (up to episode 17.2) and an episode 17 SE stand alone....
Are the SE editions eventually rolled into the normal Season 2 downloads?

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Wait, Audrey isnt in the game anymore?
Its been a long time since I last played, (last I remembered Audrey just got a makeover and was basically your gf), so are there any other girls not in the game anymore? Is here daughter still in it?
Yup, at some point she just vanish, and won't be in the game anymore(i guess in season 2). As for her (step)daughter Goldy, she stays in the game. And you can continue the relationship with her.

I see episodes 1-12, then Season 2, (up to episode 17.2) and an episode 17 SE stand alone....
Are the SE editions eventually rolled into the normal Season 2 downloads?
I don't know why they made it so difficult to start the game. Start with 1-12 then 17 SE (included 13-17 ep) and then 17.2 if I'm not mistaken. But you can transfer your saves after each season.

Last edited:

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Downloaded 17.2, copy-paste folder into 17.0 and after resuming older save i can only seen black screen with red sign "images 180001,002 not found"

Guess update not working properly

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Downloaded 17.2, copy-paste folder into 17.0 and after resuming older save i can only seen black screen with red sign "images 180001,002 not found"

Guess update not working properly
You need to install 17.1 first, then 17.2.

Reactions: jospaghettio

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Seems like Vicki hides something to the MC.. Don't know why but I feel that... She's intriguing to say the less.

Expecting what will tell Audrey finally to the MC about her decission to break, sometime.. Even Goldy knows nothing about that, doesn't she?¿

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes