Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Hm, I'm trying to play this game as it looks pretty interesting, but when I get into it it seems like the version that can be downloaded starts at chapter 13, skipping the previous ones. I've searched the forums to see if there is another topic with those chapters but that doens't seem to be the case. Am I missing something? Or is it only downloadable from their patreon site or something like it?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hm, I'm trying to play this game as it looks pretty interesting, but when I get into it it seems like the version that can be downloaded starts at chapter 13, skipping the previous ones. I've searched the forums to see if there is another topic with those chapters but that doens't seem to be the case. Am I missing something? Or is it only downloadable from their patreon site or something like it?
There's a spoiler in OP that reads "SPOILER: Season 1 (through Ep.12)". Click on that for the links.

Reactions: Requiem131

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Because each year there are tons of NEW people born
All you need to do is to download both parts, extract them to get a single archive and extract that ...
It's fricking 2020 ... how can people not know how to extract split archives?

Soulbringer71 it needs to be updated.
You are right it is fricking 2021 and why the hell do we have to do all of that shit when the ones that create the game should be able to fix it so all you have to do is download extract and then play. What you are talking about is a fucking pain in the ass to play a game. They are the ones that did the split archives and they should know how to make it so you just download the second season and pick up from where you left off.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Ok ... I guess someone bought some Sci-Fi assets and wanted to use them NOW instead of waiting for a new game? ... ;)
Oh - and I think I got motion sickness of that sliding transition ... horrible.
But .. every light saber should be activated with that amount of jiggle. :p

And that sex store ... they discuss it for ages - and she is embarrassed, but one of her friends is working in there? ... That makes not much sense tbh. I mean how she looks and dresses her whole behavior is stupid but this is a bit to much. Especially when sex stores are not a strange thing to visit ... I mean you can meet everyone there nowadays.
When she is embarrassed because her friend is there when she buys that dildo .. ok - that I can get, but it seem that she is not surprised that her friend is working there in the first place.

When you go for a drink with Ryona .. why does she say sorry and the MC says "Dont worry its just one drink"? .. Have I missed something or forgotten? ... and the whole scene seems to be a bit arbitrary ... and apparently leads nowhere.

And when Jenna and Tammy talk .. why is there then a transition with "meanwhile"? ... that makes so sense when it blends over to Jenna ...

That whole episode is all over the place and confusing as shit .... I mean the game in general is not the best example of coherent storytelling, but this is really not that great.
The most interesting part is lauren when all of a sudden you are on the laptop talking to her and she is calling you daddy out of nowhere.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You are right it is fricking 2021 and why the hell do we have to do all of that shit when the ones that create the game should be able to fix it so all you have to do is download extract and then play. What you are talking about is a fucking pain in the ass to play a game. They are the ones that did the split archives and they should know how to make it so you just download the second season and pick up from where you left off.
there's 1 dev who releases games with full of totally game breaking bugs but doesn't fix those so making games working is up to helpful hands of coders at f95 and when dev finishes 1 game he starts another and same shit continues, dunno about what his supporters pay him.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
The quality of the anims in this game is absolutely the best on here. Totally stunning.
Okay the girls tits are ridiculous, probably Lauren has the best size and shape by far..perfection.
The stripper in the last update was just ugh, way to big for my taste. I'm perfectly happy with Jenna, Tammy, Vanessa and Lauren, Goldy and okay, Renee can join the harem too ;)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
*cough* phillygames *cough* *cough* 1thousand *cough*
Nah, even Phillygames sex scenes aren't as good, he does some fantastic anims outside of sex scenes but I'm not blown away with his lewd scenes. The multiple camera views of Monkeyposter's and sheer detail of the bodies? top tier. Some of his recent updates with Vanessa, Lauren or notably the Jenna + Tammy park scene were fucking hotttt. When you shift the view and look at their facial expressions, just seems way superior to me. Philly's are good but sometimes the symmetry of the bodies just seems...off kilter to me.

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Firstly, F95 were the ones who split Season one into two parts not the Dev.

Secondly, since the original Season 1 file is nearly 6GB despite best optimisation some folks will hit MEGA's daily unpaid download limit. Although there are other download sources listed, I suspect that's why 95 went that route. And in case anyone wonders why the 17.x updates are separate, that's also to help players keep the data volume low. No point downloading the full game every 2 weeks. That's how often the updates are coming.

Monkeyposter puts out masses of renders. That's one reason why I love him. He really puts his heart into the game every day. Yay, Monkey! ❤

Reactions: JonasSnr

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
The most interesting part is lauren when all of a sudden you are on the laptop talking to her and she is calling you daddy out of nowhere.
It's not out of nowhere. Not gonna spoil it for folks that haven't played yet but your comment is just wrong.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
He guys i just finished season 1(12 episodes), do i have to download Ep17 special edition and then put Season 2 (ep17.2) into it to play season 2?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He guys i just finished season 1(12 episodes), do i have to download Ep17 special edition and then put Season 2 (ep17.2) into it to play season 2?
need ep17 se to start s2 and ignore .1 and .2 updates since those will be in ep18 se (if se gets here).

Reactions: bigmen
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes