JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I am playing this right now, and I am on Day 14, and just had to stop by say, Felicia is totally going all Dead Pool on me. Mentioning Modders from here, I found it funny. Anyways, should be caught up in a few days, but just had to stop by and say that.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
version update

Complete rewrite of the multi-mod. Cleaned up everything, much improved aesthetic, more features, more stats, user choice of stat screen styling, improved deeper walkthrough. Coming very soon to an F95Zone near you. Teaser pics below (disregard the "Misc Stats" as I'm currently fleshing it out, these are just there for demonstration). Current mod version can be found in OP as always (via this link). Regards.

TFMGF SM B10a.jpg TFMGF SM B10b.jpg TFMGF SM B10c.jpg TFMGF SM B10d.jpg TFMGF SM B10g.jpg TFMGF SM B10h.jpg TFMGF SM B10e.jpg TFMGF SM B10f.jpg

Reactions: Radagastt

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does save game naming fuck up old saves?
what I'm asking is, if i add this option in the game, will it fuck up anything or its all the same with just the option to name the save files?
Not at all, interchangeable. You can load saves that are not named as well as named. The older saves simply show the original date/time stamping as they originally were. The naming convention is no different than the timestamp already on the save data as it's part of the coding language as a base. No fear of anything breaking at all.

Basically default saves use only:
input: value page_name_value in base RenPy templates.
All you are doing by adding save names to the save data is requesting additional input value being (for example):
input: value VariableInputValue("save_name")
If the input field name is left blank, the save data looks identical to the base template. So, even if a "mod" is not installed to a game, the actual save file will have the name data if opened in base template-styled game...remember you are only adding additional data info into the new save file, not manipulating anything during a load process.

Some folks create elaborate script to handle this, but it can easily be done very short and efficiently all within the file slots screen script:
screen file_slots(title):
It's in the RenPy documentation if you need reassurance but I certainly would not steer you wrong. Regards.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST (EPISODE 17.4)

This one took a bit longer to finish. It has more animations then usual so it wasn't possible with the hardware i had to finish it under 2 weeks. Now i have 3x 2080ti (3 PC's) so hopefully in future it's gonna go faster (if i don't go crazy on the length of animations lol)
Thank you for your support and playing the game!

EPISODE 17.4:
- AMELIA/TORRIE SCENE
- 240 images (9000 with animations)
- 17 new animations

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: monkeyposter_7

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thirsty for My Guest [Ep. 17.4 SE] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.45 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.42 GB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
So, I feel that I should point out that the 17.4 update only links are useless, because the 17.3 updates were never uploaded here, and you need that update to make the 17.4 update work. The only current recourse is the full 17.4 d/l.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
These multiple versions and updates are totally confusing. Gonna just wait for 18.0.
Will do the same and wait until all the "dates" have been released - due to multiple saves. Dev's choice but I don't see the point of each one being released individually - apart from updates appearing. Even more so based upon the download size - as someone else mentioned 17.3 "update only" links were never available and 17.4 "update only" apparently won't work without it.

Reactions: tossler

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Confusing updates

All those complaining about confusing updates, missing updates and the like, please direct your ire to F95 not the dev. F95 are the ones who have consistently created confusion with the structure of the downloads. Suggestions on how to clean the op up have been ignored. I have personally reached out to the mods to get the op cleaned up. Crickets. Fine. They're the bosses here.

If you'd like a better experience, join us on the TFMG bandwagon! We'd love to have you with us for the ride...no NTR! :cool:

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes