LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
If someone already has the 17.2 SE version of the game, theoretically you can download the 17.4 update from the OP and (taken from the full game) and be good to go. I didn't keep my 17.2 to test it.
So, if someone can check if that works properly, we could ask the mods to add 17.3 to the OP so that others don't need to download the full game again.

Edit: it works, but make sure to install the 17.4 update along with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andus991

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
dev wrote her off so she won't return.
Really? Why? :unsure:

If that's the case, then I'm no longer interested in this game. For me, that was the only reason to play it.

Well, luckily there are enough other nice games here. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really? Why? :unsure:
WE don't know actual reason (and dev won't tell us and no need to since it's his personal matter) but it was speculated that she was based on dev's gf/fiancee/etc and after she left him he wrote her off the game.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
reading comments feeling like an idiot cause i'm clueless on this game i keep 'updating' but not 'playing' thinking i got the whole package i realized that i had just started episode 2 and am SSSsssooooooooooo far off from a clue. 378 games in que... so little time and so much to do .. i hope i don't go blind from this. :)

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
WE don't know actual reason (and dev won't tell us and no need to since it's his personal matter) but it was speculated that she was based on dev's gf/fiancee/etc and after she left him he wrote her off the game.
Ok, I would understand that ;)

But anyway, we won't be able to change it and I will focus on other games. :)

Reactions: Kaeris

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
reading comments feeling like an idiot cause i'm clueless on this game i keep 'updating' but not 'playing' thinking i got the whole package i realized that i had just started episode 2 and am SSSsssooooooooooo far off from a clue. 378 games in que... so little time and so much to do .. i hope i don't go blind from this. :)
yea but luckily (depends pov) updates have been 5-10 mins plays from many devs.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
.. wait.. Goldie's Gone??? :eek: :censored: :censored: :censored: i guess... i will have to wait and see.... if i can bare the thought :cry: sure she was a bitch, . But she was MY BITCH!!! :devilish:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
.. wait.. Goldie's Gone??? :eek: :censored: :censored: :censored: i guess... i will have to wait and see.... if i can bare the thought :cry: sure she was a bitch, . But she was MY BITCH!!! :devilish:
goldie isn't gone, her mommy (don't remember if biological or step) left loooooooooong ago.

bad mix-up there (or you going blind due all that wanking).

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Best Scene Is Vicky :love: She is so HOT Perfect Body Enjoyed Kitchen Creampie :cool:(y) Hope Next Update Enjoy More Vicky and Jenna both Threesome would be Perfect (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Frenkie5fingers

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
monkeyposter_7 Hey, thank you for your work on the game! Noticed a few slight issues and wanted to let you know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, hope that you consider switching to Full HD images in the future as I think that's one part that holds back the game visually. 720p images aren't the best, especially when viewed on a 1440p monitor.
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: monkeyposter_7
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes