monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
monkeyposter_7 Hey, thank you for your work on the game! Noticed a few slight issues and wanted to let you know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, hope that you consider switching to Full HD images in the future as I think that's one part that holds back the game visually. 720p images aren't the best, especially when viewed on a 1440p monitor.
Keep up the good work!
thank you so much for this bug reports, i'll look into it ASAP

as for 720, yea... plan was to switch to 1080p with season 2 when i get rich as fuck and have like 4 PC's with 8x2080ti or something lol but that didn't pan out haha

and soon im starting season 3 and honestly i still dont have the hardware to do 1080p with this long animations and updates taking for ages to render (animations to be more precise)

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

as for 720, yea... plan was to switch to 1080p with season 2 when i get rich as fuck and have like 4 PC's with 8x2080ti or something lol but that didn't pan out haha

and soon im starting season 3 and honestly i still dont have the hardware to do 1080p with this long animations and updates taking for ages to render (animations to be more precise)
Gotcha, well, hope you get there :)

Nope. Never happened.
I don't really remember it myself, but the code in episode 12 does have slightly different scenes with Goldy depending on whether you chose to make her first time special. There are different animations, too, I think. And season 1 mod also gives an option to choose which style of the scene you'd like as far as I've seen.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Multi-mod works with both seasons?
Always have issues when the game is split into separate season apps.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
we need a Fan Art Assets for this game. I have played it and its getting good everytime

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't really remember it myself, but the code in episode 12 does have slightly different scenes with Goldy depending on whether you chose to make her first time special. There are different animations, too, I think. And season 1 mod also gives an option to choose which style of the scene you'd like as far as I've seen.
Hmm. I'll replay season 1 then. Because I don't remember that. I remember you were given a choice to take her in the bathroom or wait and then nothing after that.

Jackpot_LiAng

Apr 29, 2021

Thanks for your sharing.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Might download whenever he decides to do Ep 17 as

ONE GOD DAMNED RELEASE

Instead of milking the fuck out of this.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Monkey called my girl stupid =(

Other than that, nice update. Who would think that Amelie is the kind of girl which pushes foward, but she doesn't actually act in the way she does. Also Torrie's return was great. I really thought that rejecting her on the club would lock her forever, but I'm glad I was wrong.

Nov 25, 2017
If someone already has the 17.2 SE version of the game, theoretically you can download the 17.4 update from the OP and 17.3 update archive (taken from the full game, should be placed into the "game" folder) and be good to go. I didn't keep my 17.2 to test it.
So, if someone can check if that works properly, we could ask the mods to add 17.3 to the OP so that others don't need to download the full game again.
it works

Reactions: LightmanP

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
damm I am happy to see torrie back . Good thing I have two paths saved one with Vanessa and one with Ryona. Since Audrey is out of the picture Ryona's path seems very wholesome. Although I wanna see some scenes or maybe a ending with Vicki too, seems like there are very few people who actually like Vicki and I can understand why but she looks like shes trying hard to change but time will tell

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I did it, caught up with the Dev on this game, and quite the game this is.

This has really been a fun game, and so much has me interested in seeing where they go. Thank you so much for this thus far, and be looking forward for more.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes