Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
So i have a q. How to trigger Lauren V1 episode 18? Is it even available? I used unren and noticed that there are certain files of V1 Lauren however ingame i can't get them.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
So i have a q. How to trigger Lauren V1 episode 18? Is it even available? I used unren and noticed that there are certain files of V1 Lauren however ingame i can't get them.
Lauren v1 is an extended scene where you have sex with her. To get it, you need to have taken her virginity in episode 16 (you need to have enough points at the time to do that) or use the console and day16laurenvirginnot = True

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Might download whenever he decides to do Ep 17 as

ONE GOD DAMNED RELEASE

Instead of milking the fuck out of this.
that you need to wait until ep18.

still there is no ep18.

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
Honestly, the only thing that kept me coming back to this game was Audrey - damn near yandere content....

And then the dev decides to write off the character completely.... because reasons....

big nope

Reactions: RolandG. and fmnf

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Only a few hours after I posted the complete rewrite of my multi-mod on Monday this version drops. Sorry for the delay as I had already started updates of mods for other titles. I'm DL'ing the 17.4 update now and will code the multi-mod shortly. If I have time I'll add some additional features that didn't make it in my 17.2 update (even though I think the aesthetic is pretty damn sweet). You're mileage may vary, but I appreciate the moral support. Back to consuming some Crown&Cokes wile I prep the mod for update. 17.2 can be found here, I'll post an update when 17.4 is complete. Regards.

Reactions: rnzn and zoe_meat

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No-no, you need separate mods, Season 1 mod, Season 2 mod.
Multi-Mod 2 is a successor to the original mod of Qleaf. "Just" Multi-Mod is a mod by Sancho1969 and it doesn't work with Season 1 as far as I know.
Indeed sir, that is correct. Folks need to think of "Season 1" as a totally different game, since it technically is. The only bridge between the two Seasons is the ability to import save data into "Season 2". Thanks for looking out as I don't check this forum directly as often as I should, my bad....too many irons in the fire at the moment. Kindest regards.

Reactions: LightmanP

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
Honestly, the only thing that kept me coming back to this game was Audrey - damn near yandere content....

And then the dev decides to write off the character completely.... because reasons....

big nope
try the ryona route its not as good as Audrey but its pretty wholesome. Vanessa and Vicki routes are pretty nice too

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Does anyone know what selections to make before starting a new game to get the scenes with Vikki, Ryona and Sheva, Ryona and Felicia?

Can't seem to get them to trigger :-/

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Does anyone know what selections to make before starting a new game to get the scenes with Vikki, Ryona and Sheva, Ryona and Felicia?

Can't seem to get them to trigger :-/
Are you talking about starting season 2 without importing a save? You can try using Multi-Mod 2, it highlights recommended choices and allows you to choose some otherwise exclusive paths. However, I've not tested if points provided at the start together with the progress in season 2 are enough to trigger some scenes.

If you've not played season 1, I'd recommend doing that first together with the mod to make sure you get the most points, etc.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes