Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I have a question I did felicia Route In Season 1, but I don't get the sex scene when she goes to visit the Mc at the office ? Did the dev made changes on the game or what ?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I have a question I did felicia Route In Season 1, but I don't get the sex scene when she goes to visit the Mc at the office ? Did the dev made changes on the game or what ?
I can be wrong, but I think Licia only gained a sex-scene in the season 2.
Before that she was a minor character, pretty much like Sheva.

Reactions: Lokitox8
Feb 25, 2018
anyone knows why even after this phrase Ryona first scene is just skipped?

1627707190942.png
(sorry if it's something stupid last time i played it was some versions ago and i am replaying it now)

Last edited:

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
anyone knows why even after this phrase Ryona first scene is just skipped?

View attachment 1327113
(sorry if it's something stupid last time i played it was some versions ago and i am replaying it now)
My best guess is that the Ryona scene was in 17.3, which has not been shared here as far as I know.
This is in episode 13.
I checked the code and i can't find the issue.
Unless you are on BOTH Audrey and Ryona paths.
Are you getting the Audrey scene instead of Ryona?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
monkeyposter_7 Just started playing Season 1. Skimmed through the thread a bit and read some posts about grammar, and that someone has been proofreading... (sadly it didn't say for which season)

All I will say about this is that I hope you didn't pay anyone for proofreading Season 1...

• Wow
Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I really liked Audrey and in season 1 she is mentioned to become pregnant from cumming inside several times, but then she leaves and have not seen her return yet through 18th (day/chapter?). I've read from previous comments that she may not return? I will be sad if she doesn't make a return. Poor girl will be pregnant with no boyfriend to take care of her :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really liked Audrey and in season 1 she is mentioned to become pregnant from cumming inside several times, but then she leaves and have not seen her return yet through 18th (day/chapter?). I've read from previous comments that she may not return? I will be sad if she doesn't make a return. Poor girl will be pregnant with no boyfriend to take care of her :(
don't remember her getting pregnant but she's gone near 100% surely. current chapter is 17.4 so at this rate few updates before at 18.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes