Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
continue from .4 save?
Sure, why not, but you know if you are not on said girl path, you wont see content from these mini-updates, which is strange, because im on Vanessa path and 17.5 should be her scene and yet i got nothing new

Reactions: Beaviss

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sure, why not, but you know if you are not on said girl path, you wont see content from these mini-updates, which is strange, because im on Vanessa path and 17.5 should be her scene
blame dev.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Sure, why not, but you know if you are not on said girl path, you wont see content from these mini-updates, which is strange, because im on Vanessa path and 17.5 should be her scene and yet i got nothing new
You're on the Vanessa path but couldn't play the Vanessa update. Is that what you're saying?
Edit: Oh, good god, mods. You've updated the tag to Ep17.5 but the downloads are still 17.4. Please update the downloads.

Last edited:

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
We need more Standalone versions and Mini-games, because I hate when there's logic and chronology in the plot

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I've got an important question. Does the 17.5 version also include the SE content?

The reason I ask is because every little gigabyte of download counts against me here cuz I'm in rural USA. The only plan with unlimited bandwidth is a 25Mbps wired broadband that costs over $50/month+$75-100 up front which is utter shit here in the high desert. I've had similar broadband before and even rewiring my house with new phone lines and filters does NOT help one bit. F.Y.I. that "25Mbps" is really 7-11Mbps on average. So now I'm on 200/20Mbps cable wireless which is fairly reliable but it's limited to 300gb/month for 4 of us here and the girls here download a shit ton thru the phones and laptops. O.O

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I've got an important question. Does the 17.5 version also include the SE content?
Does the below answer your question? Also if you follow the dev's link in his post on the previous page to the Patreon page, it says so right there...

ok, so 17.4SE was out, 17.5 is non-SE so you'll lose access to the bonus scenes, not that it matters much since they've got absolutely no connection to the story itself... plus won't matter anyway if you've already finished 17.4... but what the heck... 17.4 and MC still hasn't gone all the way with Jenna ???

Reactions: whippetmaster

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] Thirsty for My Guest [Ep. 17.5] [monkeyposter_7] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS: Do backup your current save for previous EP17.4 SE as this version is normal version.

Taken from OP:
With the SE edition being released here, it's important to know where to make a save point in order to be able to continue playing with the future updates. As there is no guarantees if the next time the SE edition will be released, therefore most likely the normal edition will be the only thing available here. People must know they have to save just before they get asked to "view bonus scene" or else when playing the normal edition in the future, their save will cause an error as it trying to load the script that is only found in the SE edition. I hope I was clear enough; for any further clarification, please don't hesitate to ask.

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.51 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.48 GB

Original Update Size: 440 MB
Compressed Update Size:84.3 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode-17.5SE.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
here is my android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode-17.5SE.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks again (y)

Reactions: the66

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Jenna stopped getting updates? :(
are only minor characters being updated?
No, Jenna is still the main girl. Monkeyposter has been using an in game day where Jenna is away with her mother in order to let MC hook up to other girls. The main game will continue when this day is over.

Reactions: Twistty
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes