iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Patch Note said: Vanessa content is here but im not seeing anything new? It's still just Tammy, Lauren, Ryona, Amelia and MORE... Am i doing something wrong? I've already downloaded the patch and merge it with current game folder. Im 100% also on her route as well.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Patch Note said: Vanessa content is here but im not seeing anything new? It's still just Tammy, Lauren, Ryona, Amelia and MORE... Am i doing something wrong? I've already downloaded the patch and merge it with current game folder. Im 100% also on her route as well.
had the same issue. there is an update only link on Patreon from the dev. It seems the links here arent updated.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hey very simple question for a game with a fuck metric tonne of choices lol - how many saved playthroughs would one need to in theory access all content currently there and as it comes out?

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
So am I to understand if you're not on the Vanessa route then you don't get the 17.5 content? I've gone back to a pre-Bonus save, played through the (OUTSTANDING!) Amelia and Torrie scene but it just tells me to save and that's it.

Reactions: Jenzi800

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
For people asking and wondering: Monkey already said on his discord server that this whole separated scenes are the interlude between the ending of the Season 2 and the beginning of the Season 3.

Reactions: jospaghettio

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
You and me both. I've downloaded the game numerous times and still haven't seen the new content. Monkeyposter even gave me a link but no luck. Dunno what the deal is but it's frustrating as she's the hottest girl in the game imo

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Well, I don't know if it's the case, but when something similar happened to me with Amelia update, it was because I was using the "Regular Edition" update on the "Special Edition" version of the game.

I'm not sure if it's your case, but maybe it's something to consider.

Jul 29, 2021
I've got an important question. Does the 17.5 version also include the SE content?

The reason I ask is because every little gigabyte of download counts against me here cuz I'm in rural USA. The only plan with unlimited bandwidth is a 25Mbps wired broadband that costs over $50/month+$75-100 up front which is utter shit here in the high desert. I've had similar broadband before and even rewiring my house with new phone lines and filters does NOT help one bit. F.Y.I. that "25Mbps" is really 7-11Mbps on average. So now I'm on 200/20Mbps cable wireless which is fairly reliable but it's limited to 300gb/month for 4 of us here and the girls here download a shit ton thru the phones and laptops. O.O
The compressed versions are a good option for limited data, and there's hardly any difference in quality vs the original versions. If the compressed versions too are larger than what is desired then you can ask game compressors for a much more compressed version.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Jenzi800 , iamvqb ,Myscho ,Beaviss
Vanessa update content.
Dumb question:
This is 17.5.
You've all added it into the game file after 17.4? Screenshot_20210807-104033_Samsung Internet.jpg
And to those asking whether they have to be on the Vanessa route for this update to show up. Yes. Same as all girl content in the game. You have to be on her route.
Edit: if this is all true and still doesn't work, try LightmanP's solution below.

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Sure, why not, but you know if you are not on said girl path, you wont see content from these mini-updates, which is strange, because im on Vanessa path and 17.5 should be her scene and yet i got nothing new
You and me both. I've downloaded the game numerous times and still haven't seen the new content. Monkeyposter even gave me a link but no luck. Dunno what the deal is but it's frustrating as she's the hottest girl in the game imo
If you guys are sure that you've updated to 17.5 correctly, you can try toggling a variable that is needed to see Vanessa's option. The option checks for day15vanessacumshot, so day15vanessacumshot = True in the console.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes