Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
do I have to start another game to see the vanessa day cause its not coming up even on my vanessa play through
As with other scenes in this title, certain event choices had to have previously been made. In this case you must have fucked Vanessa on Day15. That's all there is to it. There is no "fix" needed, but of course apply whatever cheat if you desire, it's your experience so do as you wish.

Fucking her on Day15 requires that you have fucked her on Day13, which requires you to have fucked her on Day11 and got the "BestCumshot". The way you get that is during the Day11 date to choose " I feel the same way " regarding VanessaLove. That's your walkthrough. Regards.

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
As with other scenes in this title, certain event choices had to have previously been made. In this case you must have fucked Vanessa on Day15. That's all there is to it. There is no "fix" needed, but of course apply whatever cheat if you desire, it's your experience so do as you wish.

Fucking her on Day15 requires that you have fucked her on Day13, which requires you to have fucked her on Day11 and got the "BestCumshot". The way you get that is during the Day11 date to choose " I feel the same way " regarding VanessaLove. That's your walkthrough. Regards.
Any hope for an incest patch or am I missing something ... downloaded the game for the first time today so playing 1 now.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Almost at the end of 17.4 and first of all: This Game got amazing animations. The increase in quality is so noticeable during the first season.

Now I‘m left with a two questions:
Will paths exclude eachother in the future, with major consequences? As of now I‘m on every path and cheat a bit to see scenes I somehow missed (shuffling around with the variables and jumping to labels I didn‘t get to, that contain scenes).

What‘s the update frequency? I skimmed through the last few pages and saw talk about mini updates, that will all be included in Episode 18 anyway. So I can play these mini updates and be done when ep18 is released or I can wait after the end of day 17 for the full release of ep18, right?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] Thirsty for My Guest [Ep. 17.5] [monkeyposter_7] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS: Do backup your current save for previous EP17.4 SE as this version is normal version.

Taken from OP:
With the SE edition being released here, it's important to know where to make a save point in order to be able to continue playing with the future updates. As there is no guarantees if the next time the SE edition will be released, therefore most likely the normal edition will be the only thing available here. People must know they have to save just before they get asked to "view bonus scene" or else when playing the normal edition in the future, their save will cause an error as it trying to load the script that is only found in the SE edition. I hope I was clear enough; for any further clarification, please don't hesitate to ask.

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.51 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.48 GB

Original Update Size: 440 MB
Compressed Update Size:84.3 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Amm SE compressed??????
When?

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
don't remember her getting pregnant but she's gone near 100% surely. current chapter is 17.4 so at this rate few updates before at 18.
True the game doesn't mention her becoming pregnant(she wants to be a mother mentioned in-game), but the walkthrough has mentioned [+1 Audrey Preg] within it on day six so long as your cumming inside. Maybe there will be potential for pregnancy down the road. Vicki brings up potential for sister for Jenna since she brings up she is not on the pill and the cumming inside is done. Game goes currently through chapter 18 which ends with Tammy in the Gyms locker room...unfortunately for me I get many errors with that part of the game which has me repeatable mashing ignore to get through not sure if it's because of the game or my laptop.

Last edited:

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Probably a dumb question, but, who the hell is Ryona? I didn't seem to meet her in the first season.
And she got a lot of scenes in the second season.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
[/QUOTE]
Probably a dumb question, but, who the hell is Ryona? I didn't seem to meet her in the first season.
She's a milf with a 16? year old son. I'm not on her route because she wasn't so interesting for me. If you're on the Vanessa route she's not an option.

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Any hope for an incest patch or am I missing something ... downloaded the game for the first time today so playing 1 now.
Incest patch
I've been thinking of making one since Monkey doesn't want to do one because of Patreon rules. Jenna would be MC's daughter. Goldy would be Audrey's daughter. Lots of Daddy dialogue all round. Daddy, Dadda, Papi, Tata etc etc. Haha. We'll see.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hope is futile. incest wouldn't suit on this that smoothly.

she's 1 of mc's clients, 1st time they met on s1 when she became client (audrey got her) and after that some encounters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Incest patch
I've been thinking of making one since Monkey doesn't want to do one because of Patreon rules. Jenna would be MC's daughter. Goldy would be Audrey's daughter. Lots of Daddy dialogue all round. Daddy, Dadda, Papi, Tata etc etc. Haha. We'll see.
Thanks for the response _ I'm sure you would get a ton of thanks and appreciation from myself and many in the community if you did build the patch.

I would do it myself, I have the time, I'm retired and I'm sure it has to be easier than the COBAL and ForTran I learned in college years ago. But I just don't know where to start _ never worked with RenPy other than dropping in a mod or two.

Love the game and the frustration I get from 'Guest' and fractured dialogue in general has caused me to start reading / learning RenPy though, Lol. If you don't build one would you give me some pointers on where to go or what to read to learn how?

popooo

Aug 7, 2019
ey guys i istalled nrew version and i dont see the update , i play since last time and it says more to come ( last on the last time) and then is going to the menu . how can install the upgrade?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Damn, now I learnt that Audrey route was dropped and she left the story in ep13 ( I am currently somewhere in the beginning)
Good thing I don't read dialogues anyway.

Considering that there were some flag pregnancy related flags in the story, what is the state of the pregnancy in the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Budman 1959

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you don't build one would you give me some pointers on where to go or what to read to learn how?
renpy has very good documentation.

ey guys i istalled nrew version and i dont see the update , i play since last time and it says more to come ( last on the last time) and then is going to the menu . how can install the upgrade?
1. did you install 17.5 over 17.4?
2. are you vanessa path?
3. did you use wt-mod on .4?

Considering that there were some flag pregnancy related flags in the story, what is the state of the pregnancy in the game?
0 preggos atm, maybe in future.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
something wrong with nopy servers, failed 4 times now, meeh, they often the fastest

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
something wrong with nopy servers, failed 4 times now, meeh, they often the fastest
I put a report in for the F95zone mods. I think something is going on at NOPY, but I am not sure what it is. I have received several server down notifications when I tried NOPY links.

Now for something completely different, a bug report:

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes