• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
great game well written ... great animations but holy shit goldy is comedy gold ... keep at it dev im a fan

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
Multi-Mod: Bug fix

Good morning. Had two bugs reported recently regarding the AudreyPreg stat and dialogue text size adjustment not updating normally. Both are now fixed. If your stat screen works with your current saves/playthrough then you don't really need this patched update, it's for the few folks that for some reason the variable didn't port over from save import or by certain choices made in new playthrough without import. I would still recommend the fix so everything is up to date but it's your game and your time, and therefore your call.

This update applies to the v17.6 Hybrid mod version ONLY. Even though it's available for download on the mod thread, I won't be updating the v17.4SE mod anymore as the core mod has completely changed in preparation of v18. If that pisses you off for whatever reason then just update everything to v17.6 and you won't be pissy anymore :p

Regards and be well.

Reactions: UraN82

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
AUG 31, 2021 AT 3:19 PM
TFMG Season 2 beta is done
Just a quick msg, Season 2 beta is done. We are testing it! Should be done in few days.
PS: if you want to be a beta tester, hit me up on discord (patrons only) Thanks!

SEP 4, 2021 AT 6:06 PM

THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST (SEASON 2 SE)

Reactions: save8lot

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
AUG 31, 2021 AT 3:19 PM
TFMG Season 2 beta is done
Just a quick msg, Season 2 beta is done. We are testing it! Should be done in few days.
PS: if you want to be a beta tester, hit me up on discord (patrons only) Thanks!

SEP 4, 2021 AT 6:06 PM

THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST (SEASON 2 SE)
Sounds like it's a wrap in story very quickly after all these "who to call" mini-updates. For it to be testing this quick it would seem to be mostly bug fixes and SE content....ain't it?

My guess on the cliffhanger: MC finally gets done playing with his damn phone only to get a text from Audrey......who sends him a dikpic fresh from her having undergone an operation, now identifying herself as "Adam". I know, that's really fucked-up but at this point it wouldn't surprise me in the least :ROFLMAO:

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
ep187529.png

THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST (SEASON 2)

Full Season 2, episodes 13 to 18.
Thank you for your support and playing the game!

TFMG SEASON 2 -
TFMG SEASON 2 SE -

EPISODE 17.7:
- GOLDY SCENE / RENEE SCENE
- 509 images (7889 with animations)
- 14 new animations

EPISODE 18 (TOTAL FROM 17.1 TO 17.7)
- 1914 images
- 98 animations

EPISODE 18 BONUS SCENE (SE ONLY):
- 349 images
- 8 new animations (540 frames each)

NOTES:
- At the end you will get a option to make a save, you can use this save to continue your progress in Season 3
- Save files that are made the normal way (during any random time in the game) are not able to be imported in the next season. You have to get to the very end of season 2 and make a save when the game prompts it (after clicking "END OF SEASON 2")
- You can make multiple saves

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I like this game, a lot. It's sincere. I rarely comment here, but I have my eyes on this one since the very start.

Still, I seriously think Luffy will find the One Piece before we get with Jenna the same level of scenes/attention the other girls are getting. Anyway, peace out.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Over a week later and nobody has posted either of these updates but the last update was posted the same day it released.

What is going on?

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
The OP was edited by a moderator today, and the game shows up in New Releases, but what was edited or added?

Doesn't appear to be a new version of the game itself, but that main page is so cluttered I can't tell, lol.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Good afternoon, please tell me what is the difference between the two versions of this game and which one you need to download

1.TFMG-Episode-17.6-pc-FULL.zip
2.Thirsty_for_My_Guest-SEASON-02

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I like this game, a lot. It's sincere. I rarely comment here, but I have my eyes on this one since the very start.

Still, I seriously think Luffy will find the One Piece before we get with Jenna the same level of scenes/attention the other girls are getting. Anyway, peace out.
who's gonna get scenes 1st jenna, or the black cop.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kakato
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes