Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
TFMG 17.4SE / 17.6 Hybrid

Updated. Both v17.4SE and new v17.6 (SE Hybrid): Info, links and updates can always be found here.

NOTE: For you to view bonus material w/ the hybrid mod you must have updated from v17.4SE to current. If you downloaded v17.6 Full from the OP then you will be missing the SE images.

To do this proper one must install v17.4SE (full uncompressed or compressed), then v17.5 (update only), then v17.6 (update only). Following these EXACT steps and then installing the mod will give you v17.6 SE Hybrid (meaning you have v17.6 with all the bonuses of v17.4SE). Easy-peasy, right? Of course it is, so quit jerking off for a minute or two and get to making yourself a SE Hybrid today!

NOTE 2: If you install v17.4SE then only the v17.6 patch you will be missing v17.5 images. You must install them in order, you've been warned. So please, if you get image errors don't spam my mod thread with tracebacks! :p If you need v17.5 (uncompressed, update only) get it .

Regards and be well. (Did you smash the like button? Then smash it!)

Last edited:

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
Did I download a different version?
I don't have a scene with Felicia, but with Ryona, and the non lewd content with Jenna & Vicki is also missing.

View attachment 1366359
You're on Vanessa's path. Felicia and Vanessa are mutually exclusive. (...for absolutely no reason)
The Jenna scene happens automatically after you've picked all the above scenes.

Careful with the "MORE TO COME" option because that will end your game. (...no idea why that option is still there)

Reactions: Spatenklopper

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
The Jenna scene happens automatically after you've picked all the above scenes.
No that wasn't the case.

First i downloaded the 17.6 update only, the only new thing was the Ryona content.
Then i downloaded the 17,6 full, but still the same.
Then, 17.4 SE, 17.5 & 17.6 Update and now everything is where it should be.
No idea what was wrong before.

ou're on Vanessa's path. Felicia and Vanessa are mutually exclusive.
Are you sure about that?
17.6.PNG

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I was sure yes, now I'm not. At least in season 1 you had to choose between visiting Vanessa or Felicia at some point and if you start a new season 2 game, it will ask if you've met Vanessa or Felicia. Did you use a mod at some point?
That will be it.
For season 1 i think i had the mod from qleaf.
Good morning. To be clear: Who you can select via the phone has only to do with who've you've nailed before (or better said who you've creamed on/in and in Ryona's case, dating). That's it. Nothing to do with former mod install or not....only "cumshot" variable flags as follows:
  • Tammy: if Day 13 cumshot
  • Lauren: if Day 16 cumshot
  • Ryona: if dating AND Day 15 cumshot
  • Amelia: if Day 18 Amelia scene done
  • Vanessa: if Day 15 cumshot
  • Felica: if Day 16 cumshot
That's it, nothing else to it. Regards.

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
here is my android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode-17.6SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
the66 Many thanks for the Android update great job

Has anyone the Android Thirsty for my Guest 17.6SE WT Mod DarkAssassin 0011 ?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I know Dev's talked and many have complained about it before but has he said specifically when we can expect a sex scene with Jenna? Game is well worth it either way but I can't see what he gains by not putting it in(Pun intended) sometime soon.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Thirsty for My Guest [Ep. 17.6] [monkeyposter_7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 5,81 GB / 1,55 GB - TFMG-Episode-17.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,xx GB / 1,52 GB - TFMG-Episode-17.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): Workupload - - Up2Share

Download (Mac): Workupload - - Up2Share

Update Only (Ep. 17.5 to Ep. 17.6)

Update Only Original / Compressed Size PC: 213 MB / 49 MB - TFMG-Episode-17.6-UpdateOnly-pc-crunched.zip
Update Only Original / Compressed Size Mac: 213 MB / 49 MB - TFMG-Episode-17.6-UpdateOnly-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
thanks for the great work. do you have the compressed version of 17.4se still? I was hoping to get it

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Thirsty for My Guest [Season 1] monkeyposter_7

All in One Original Size: 5.78 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 495 MB: MEGA -WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 482 MB: MEGA -WORKUPLOAD

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
is this compressed version the SE?

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
guys, i am totally cobnfused. If i gonna start this from the beginning what is the best way to enjoy the game completly?
thanks (y)

Reactions: guelhas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well played 17.6 update (well updates .2-.6) thru and while game had nice amount content just couldn't withstand their talkings so pressed ctrl and made choices.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes