kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
In that case, you should probably abandon Visual Novels altogether. Try the sandbox games, you are more likely to find something there that doesn't trigger your hatred.
Yeah, but Audrey is not a main character of this story. She is just a supporting character. This is story about MC and Jenna.
Relationship with Audrey doesn't really matters in that story. You could choose to be her best friend and still keep most of plot intact.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Yeah, but Audrey is not a main character of this story. She is just a supporting character. This is story about MC and Jenna.
Relationship with Audrey doesn't really matters to that story. You could choose to be her best friend and still keep most of plot intact.
that's what I thought so at first but after a few replys from the devs of this game i found out that this is not a game about the mc and jenna but one of mc and all the girls in the city...aparently she's gonna be just like the others nothing special... (they will probably all move in the house with him) don't think we can make Audrey leave too soon..i know i was disappointed myself but hey what can we do...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The one thing that bothered me in this scene was that the MC reacted too much like a father would to his daughter. His replies were stale, older-generation retorts. I kept thinking, why don't you really take her down a peg? There were several openings to do that, before he got angry. Even after that, his retorts were not nearly as biting as they could have been.

Of course, the MC's actions, influenced by my brilliantly insightful choices, resulted in some good scenes. :giggle: So I'm not going to complain too much!
In that case, you should probably abandon Visual Novels altogether. Try the sandbox games, you are more likely to find something there that doesn't trigger your hatred.
Relationship with Audrey doesn't really matters to that story. You could choose to be her best friend and still keep most of plot intact.
you are all talking bullshit, every relationship MC has with a woman is only ment to prepare him for his real soulmate (Lauren). In case you missed the hints , you can ask @Johnny-Doe if you don't believe me but lets' break down all current relationships:
1) audrey's jealousy is ment to prepare MC for the real deal
2) Jenna is like a drinkin habit but her purpose in the story is to teach MC some self-control
3) Goldy and Vanessa are just an intelectual puzzle to keep his mind sharp/
4) they are also catalysts that serve the purpose of uniting MC and Lauren; that lovely ass kickeris the only meaningfull relationship MC was supposed to have however if they were together from the start, there wouldn't be much drama and story to go on and everyone would complain that MC is already tying the knot. But the fact he only recently met his soulmate (look at the hints the writer gave us) gives them the chance to create that serendipitous romance worth an eternity

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
you are all talking bullshit, every relationship MC has with a woman is only ment to prepare him for his real soulmate (Lauren). In case you missed the hints , you can ask @Johnny-Doe if you don't believe me but lets' break down all current relationships:
2) Jenna is like a drinkin habit but her purpose in the story is to teach MC some self-control
4) they are also catalysts that serve the purpose of uniting MC and Lauren; that lovely ass kickeris the only meaningfull relationship MC was supposed to have however if they were together from the start, there wouldn't be much drama and story to go on and everyone would complain that MC is already tying the knot. But the fact he only recently met his soulmate (look at the hints the writer gave us) gives them the chance to create that serendipitous romance worth an eternity
i like Lauren too but i like Jenna better,if what you're saying its true then this game is not for me, i put up with the forced relationship with Audrey for Jenna's sake but if that goes sideways and the game forces me into another relationship then i'll drop it. i'll wait for another update or two and see where things are going...

Reactions: christoprd

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018

Your ability of deduction left me speechless...
tenor.gif

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i like Lauren too but i like Jenna better,if what you're saying its true then this game is not for me, i put up with the forced relationship with Audrey for Jenna's sake but if that goes sideways and the game forces me into another relationship then i'll drop it. i'll wait for another update or two and see where things are going...
I'm not saying the devs plan to force anyone into a relationship. I'm just saying the best ending can be achieved with Lauren, just like AL had Rena and DA had Carli

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
That's why there's a thing called multiple ending, if you aim for the girl that you like then go for their respective ending, simple as that but since the game itself is far from finished, let the dev do their job, I really like this VN a lot.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
That's why there's a thing called multiple ending, if you aim for the girl that you like then go for their respective ending, simple as that but since the game itself is far from finished, let the dev do their job, I really like this VN a lot.
first of all i dont see the multiple ending tag,second this is gonna be my last reply cause its obvious i'm in minority here...it was missleading from the start..make a game about a guest,have her over,connect with her,find out her story so that later you're told that she's not the main girl but a side character and the ''true ending'' is with another girl :(

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
first of all i dont see the multiple ending tag,second this is gonna be my last reply cause its obvious i'm in minority here...it was missleading from the start..make a game about a guest,have her over,connect with her,find out her story so that later you're told that she's not the main girl but a side character and the ''true ending'' is with another girl :(
I'm not saying you can't pursue Jenna, I'm just saying that for me personally and that's just my preference due to my issues and what the character was about to say (but didn't) Lauren is the only one I want

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It doesn't have multiple endings tag because the endings aren't in the game yet.

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
Well, might be there's none because the game is far from finished like I said earlier lmao, but yeah let's just stick around for a few or more updates to get a grip on the story

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Jenna is the main girl. The way we can tell this is because we're not fucking her. :cool:

Like most games with main girls she's not my fav.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Some real hotties being added with each update. After 2 redheads (Goldy and IT girl) now Alice ,oops I mean Vanessa, and Lauren.
Hope that dev don't trap himself in over-complicated scenario but can't wait for next few updates.
At limit with my pledges but feel that I should contribute something.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes