p22

Jun 21, 2017
I did everything right with Goldy and still no scene. Have no idea what I missed.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
But why???
I replayed dinner scene (all till the end of episode 4), I was never able to get her scenes.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Ok, so I unpacked scripts to see what gives relations with Goldy.
Some of stuff reported here was actually not correct:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's it. None of the other decisions matter.

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
Ok, so I unpacked scripts to see what gives relations with Goldy.
Some of stuff reported here was actually not correct:

And that's it. None of the other decisions matter.
I follow this advice but Goldy get me only handjob...I must win chess?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The one thing that bothered me in this scene was that the MC reacted too much like a father would to his daughter. His replies were stale, older-generation retorts. I kept thinking, why don't you really take her down a peg? There were several openings to do that, before he got angry. Even after that, his retorts were not nearly as biting as they could have been.

Of course, the MC's actions, influenced by my brilliantly insightful choices, resulted in some good scenes. :giggle: So I'm not going to complain too much!

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Hmm.. I'm trying my best to get rid of Audrey from MC's life, but she's still there. I guess that path is not implemented yet. I hate forced relationships.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hmm.. I'm trying my best to get rid of Audrey from MC's life, but she's still there. I guess that path is not implemented yet. I hate forced relationships.
In that case, you should probably abandon Visual Novels altogether. Try the sandbox games, you are more likely to find something there that doesn't trigger your hatred.

Reactions: Rythan25
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes