Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
let's not forget @Johnny-Doe did a terrific job as the writer... the banter, the kinky sex talks, the learning moments and the jokes ( yeah sure.... Tammy is fuggly, sure....) that's incredible for a guy that prior to that was a deviantart artist..
People if you are planning to create a game as long as it won't have any cuckshit... you can ask him for help, it'snot guaranteed he will find the time, but asking doesn't hurt
e7c.gif

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I always said it, Johnny brought life to the game, the girls and their personality's...
It's something that easy to not notice as you get into the story.
I'm deeply appreciative for what he is doing for me and the game quality itself

and just not to be a dick towards others that are helping me, i must also mention infamous for proofreading, and a guy in the shadows for going over the code. And Tal helping me out with some textures.

And everyone that plays the game, supports it, and comments and such :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Am I the only one that gets crazy AL vibes? as @ThunderRob would say... the main dames are going to live with the MC, Jenna and Tammy for sure... then we get a stalker that knows his every move (Felicia) and is a redhead, another redhead pulls crazy stunts to get him alone),Audrey is obsessively jealous, while Lauren/Linda has what I would call violence problems caused by her daddy issues. the busty nurse was too friendly and her touching MC went beyond professionalism... it's gonna end in flames!

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Am I the only one that gets crazy AL vibes? as @ThunderRob would say... the main dames are going to live with the MC, Jenna and Tammy for sure... then we get a stalker that knows his every move (Felicia) and is a redhead, another redhead pulls crazy stunts to get him alone),Audrey is obsessively jeaous, while Lauren/Linda has what I would call violence problems caused by her daddy issues. the busty nurse was too friendly and her touching MC went beyond professionalism... it's gonna end in flames!
Do you think the green haired gal might have some part in this? Just some food for thought...

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes