DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
sometimes it might be smaller story around jenna, but sometimes more..
All i can say is, she will never be left out hehe
Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to tell you how to create your own game, all i'm saying (my guess) is that people will be pissed if you dedicate to many updates to all the other girls ( as lovely as they are) and the main girl only gets a few lousy scenes and very little story/content wise. In the end its all up to you my friend.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to tell you how to create your own game, all i'm saying (my guess) is that people will be pissed if you dedicate to many updates to all the other girls ( as lovely as they are) and the main girl only gets a few lousy scenes and very little story/content wise. In the end its all up to you my friend.
Jenna isn't the main girl, she is the first girl. The time will be divided equally between all the main LIs of the game.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
The updates will be like this one, Jenna will have her scenes and maybe few more girls their. Someone will always have to kept out though.
But as game goes along and episodes keep pilling up, every girl will get her time :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@Johnny-Doe you know a girl can compete for Best Girl when MC is having a talk with a naked hottie but all it takes is her passing by to make me forget about the one in the bathtub

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes