DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Jenna isn't the main girl, she is the first girl. The time will be divided equally between all the main LIs of the game.
with all due respect if she's not the main girl why is the game called ''Thirsty for my guest'' ( refrence to Jenna,cause she is our guest)? i'm confused...

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
with all due respect if she's not the main girl why is the game called ''Thirsty for my guest'' ( refrence to Jenna,cause she is our guest)? i'm confused...
MC has a very big house... Other guests might follow.
The bottom line is, we don't wanna limit the players choice to just stick to one girl. It's your game, your story and you can choose to pursue or avoid ALL of the other LIs in the game.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Why do you force MC into scenes and take away player choice most of us like Audrey and some of us don't want the niece no matter how cute she is but you force scenes I completely ignored was rude as hell did not drink alcohol closed bathroom door but you still forced me to dream about and all I can pick is I need her or I want her this is BS taking choice away from player

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
gj
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Thirsty For My Guest [Ep. 4] [monkeyposter_7] - Original Size: 919MB

Download PC (99MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY i was looking to playing it .

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
let's not forget @Johnny-Doe did a terrific job as the writer... the banter, the kinky sex talks, the learning moments and the jokes ( yeah sure.... Tammy is fuggly, sure....) that's incredible for a guy that prior to that was a deviantart artist..
People if you are planning to create a game as long as it won't have any cuckshit... you can ask him for help, it'snot guaranteed he will find the time, but asking doesn't hurt

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes