bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Thirsty For My Guest [Ep. 4] [monkeyposter_7] - Original Size: 919MB

Download PC (99MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.
Damn! 99 mb!

Yea, the game is bigger and bigger, especially since im doing a lot of animations.
I talked to few dev's about releasing a "episode only" and the whole process... I will have to do that, i think.

And i also might have to "brake" the game in two like DMD did at episode 12

We will see.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So just a bit of critique. That super long exposition at the end of the day was painful to read. We just played it all, we don't really need it dictated back to us. If it had been a few internal thoughts, it wouldn't have been so bad, but his mind was going on forever. As much as he was thinking I'd be surprised if he actually slept at all.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Noticed a logical mistake.
Oh okay, i see what you mean... I'll write this down for bugs

So just a bit of critique. That super long exposition at the end of the day was painful to read. We just played it all, we don't really need it dictated back to us. If it had been a few internal thoughts, it wouldn't have been so bad, but his mind was going on forever. As much as he was thinking I'd be surprised if he actually slept at all.
Maybe we went a little crazy there heheh

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Thank you!

I will not get into any of the story for the future, we are trying hard not to spoil things...
I'll just say things will be getting crazier as the game progresses :)

I see you didn't mention the red firecracker... I hope people don't miss her scene :O
if you mean Felicia and the bathtub scene ,no i didn't missed it...she's hot i give you that but its hard for me to connect with a girl in a game if i don't have much on her (storywise), i do however wanna know more about Lauren and what's her deal, now that got me curious...

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
if you mean Felicia and the bathtub scene ,no i didn't missed it...she's hot i give you that but its hard for me to connect with a girl in a game if i don't have much on her (storywise), i do however wanna know more about Lauren and what's her deal, now that got me curious...
I meant Goldy...

This is hard, but almost everything is basically missable. Brakes my hearth when i work so hard on redners and shit and then people dont see them depending on choices before.

But, it's a game, so it's good lol i want it to have replay value.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
ok replayed the whole game and got the little ''firecracker'' scene,your work was not in vain my friend (awesome scene) and i love her character the bitchy attitude works great for her( even when she emotional she doesn't let her guard down) maybe someone will make a walkthrough so others wont miss scenes like that one

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
ok replayed the whole game and got the little ''firecracker'' scene,your work was not in vain my friend (awesome scene) and i love her character the bitchy attitude works great for her( even when she emotional she doesn't let her guard down) maybe someone will make a walkthrough so others wont miss scenes like that one
Well, i hate to shill like this, but i made a WT for 10 usd tier lol so yea, it will prolly leak at some point

a lot of stuff is missable. I really liked to play DA many times to unlock everything, so im kinda taking that sthick with TFMG

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I meant Goldy...

This is hard, but almost everything is basically missable. Brakes my hearth when i work so hard on redners and shit and then people dont see them depending on choices before.

But, it's a game, so it's good lol i want it to have replay value.
Well, i hate to shill like this, but i made a WT for 10 usd tier lol so yea, it will prolly leak at some point

a lot of stuff is missable. I really liked to play DA many times to unlock everything, so im kinda taking that sthick with TFMG
I believe that there was a clear hint last time... "Don't be a netorare fan"

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@King Monkey Mon We said before, Jenna will have some serious competition :p
i think im going to start trusting you on these things here i thought no girl could top Jennas throne and here is Vanessa already gunning for it the first 5 minutes of a scene when she was introduced :LOL:

@Johnny-Doe @Eerie Entity @Kukothemadhatter
this developer really knows how to make me feel sorry for a bully and with this i think the NTR fanbase will finally stfu about asking about putting that shit in this game no one fucks our girls but us

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes