ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Would love to see you make her more of a pink bimbo as the game goes on, she already has the dress and boobs for it. Just needs hair lips and piercings ;0
comma after hair..because i just pictured a fucked up mouth.."hairlip"..HAHAHAAAAAA!!!!normally i do NOT ever correct punctuation..but this put an image in my head

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Darker makeup usually goes with darker clothes. Lighter shades for lighter outfits.

You want balance young grasshopper.

Not saying some girls don't do it other ways, and pull it off, just generally speaking balance works best. Unless you are trying to draw attention to the face rather than body.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST
Getting close (progress update)

All the scenes are done!
There is few renders to do here and there. Adding backgrounds, testing code, and going over everything few times.
It should be released in few days.

PS: I don't know what images to post, everything is a spoiler! so I'm just using Vanessa, since i "spoiled" that already... And she ain't so bad to look at!

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST
Getting close (progress update)

All the scenes are done!
There is few renders to do here and there. Adding backgrounds, testing code, and going over everything few times.
It should be released in few days.

PS: I don't know what images to post, everything is a spoiler! so I'm just using Vanessa, since i "spoiled" that already... And she ain't so bad to look at!

Ehh, throwing one last teaser with Jenna won't hurt....

Are you ready for this?! i know im not...
1328.png

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
episode 4 up on adultgamescollector.com. Slow download speeds for me though.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
That's not possible... Episode 4 will be relased in next 24 hours lol
It can only be the beta.
Yeah pretty sure it has your words on there saying its missing some scenes and its beta still. You tell me?

"
Episode 4:
I bring you the current progress of Episode 4. Only 2 scenes are left.
Some renders are missing, but nothing major. And some may need fixing. "

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Yeah pretty sure it has your words on there saying its missing some scenes and its beta still. You tell me?

"
Episode 4:
I bring you the current progress of Episode 4. Only 2 scenes are left.
Some renders are missing, but nothing major. And some may need fixing. "
Yea, that's the latest beta.

Reactions: rogosh

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now (i rarelly play no incest game. But this game look awesome that i wanna try it^^) and i need to understand some thing XD
How far the sex scene are? I mean some sex scene till now? Or just blue ball? XD
Because in that case i just save the thread and wait for a new update (because the game look awesome XD) that i think is more or les soon. If i have read well the Ep.4 come in around 24 hours?

Ep.3 have already in the Ep1 and Ep2?

Oh and remember that i do not speak english very well, so if you think i write some no sense, please keep in mind this.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Hi guys just find this game right now (i rarelly play no incest game. But this game look awesome that i wanna try it^^) and i need to understand some thing XD
How far the sex scene are? I mean some sex scene till now? Or just blue ball? XD
Because in that case i just save the thread and wait for a new update (because the game look awesome XD) that i think is more or les soon. If i have read well the Ep.4 come in around 24 hours?

Ep.3 have already in the Ep1 and Ep2?

Oh and remember that i do not speak english very well, so if you think i write some no sense, please keep in mind this.
There is sex in episode2...
And some hot stuff in ep3 as well

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes