Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'll suggest you to wait for the full release.
The update is gonna be released today or tomorrow, the beta lacks some of the "good" parts of this update anyways ;)
if one pledges 50000000000 $ he/she will recieve the "deluxe special cuck edition"

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
speaking of Lauren... what's her story.... violence and bullying seems to be a front, a defensive mechanism... she must have more to herself... a girl with tits like hers can't be completely evil

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST (EPISODE 4.0)

I'm not here to waste your time! This episode is crazy...

Download links are below. But before that, please consider supporting me on patreon... This business is expensive :/

Current projection i have in mind is one episode per month.
But this is very possible to change, depending on many factors; how many patrons i manage to get, how much free time etc.

Also, check out my discord if u want to give feedback/report bugs or just chill.

Thank you!

EPISODE 4.0:
8 new animations
New girl introduced
Around 525 new images

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
awesome game and the update was amazing as well, curious about the Lauren girl and what's her real story( guess we'll just have to wait and see) don't really like the bipolar secretary's attitude,she pisses me off big time but i guess she's important to the story so we'll have to put up with her crazy ass. love where things are heading with the sexy ''guest'', it only worries me tho what the Mc said that he had a bad feeling about what's gonna happen in the future regarding his actions ( the groping while she's asleep part ) good game and keep up the good work

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
awesome game and the update was amazing as well, curious about the Lauren girl and what's her real story( guess we'll just have to wait and see) don't really like the bipolar secretary's attitude,she pisses me off big time but i guess she's important to the story so we'll have to put up with her crazy ass. love where things are heading with the sexy ''guest'', it only worries me tho what the Mc said that he had a bad feeling about what's gonna happen in the future regarding his actions ( the groping while she's asleep part ) good game and keep up the good work
Thank you!

I will not get into any of the story for the future, we are trying hard not to spoil things...
I'll just say things will be getting crazier as the game progresses :)

I see you didn't mention the red firecracker... I hope people don't miss her scene :O

Reactions: Raven Hex
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes