kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
It's a nice game. Decent writing. But almost every word that come from MC's mouth is so...(With all respect) lame.
He could use some HANK MOODY vibe(/style).

Edit:
5 stars for this thing (that was great!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:D:love::LOL:(y)

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
it does..i do see an issue though..our MC will have to hold her boobs ALL night to insure they do not pop out..as she is a shy good girl and wouldnt want her boobies on display.
I'm gonna make a poll for the outfit, this is one of them lol all they girls in her scholl dress very provocative, its just that kind of trend with girls :O i love this town!

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm gonna make a poll for the outfit, this is one of them lol all they girls in her scholl dress very provocative, its just that kind of trend with girls :O i love this town!
the style is sexy..the colour is wrong though..blackout eyeshadow and black lipstick..she definitely needs a black dress...or blood red...the pink is out of place.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
the style is sexy..the colour is wrong though..blackout eyeshadow and black lipstick..she definitely needs a black dress...or blood red...the pink is out of place.
hmm im not fasion deisgner :D but i like the pink stuff on jenna especially... i can always change the texture of the dress, but this will be main style lol

Reactions: Raven Hex
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes