Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Cheating means NTR? :p

Btw , you did a really nice job ! , i played your game for the first time , yesterday ... sexy characters ,nice story,dialogues,choices , etc :love:
My friend, i hate to disappoint you but there are more chances for the sun to rise from the west and set in the east than me writing netorare content for this game...
The only form of NTR/Cheating you will see in the game is netori, as in MC stealing women from others.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
My friend, i hate to disappoint you but there are more chances for the sun to rise from the west and set in the east than me writing netorare content for this game...
The only form of NTR/Cheating you will see in the game is netori, as in MC stealing women from others.
Hahah .. doesn't matter , i like NTR , but i'm not a "sick" fan :cool: , anyway , i really liked this game :love:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Johnny-Doe @monkeyposter_7 @Eerie Entity @Idkanythingsmarter @Kukothemadhatter im pretty sure by this screen shot NTR will never be in the game based on whos writing the script
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Henceforth she shall be known as Vanessa the temptress! Dat Ass
View attachment 259442
shes sexy but best girl will always be Jenna
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Britney can still come back! She will need a miracle though

Vanessa 71%
Britney 10%
Daisy 19%
im guess the name Daisy is there due to those Daisy Dukes shes wearing :p

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes