togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Hello:
I don't want to be a bore but I need help with Vicki, with the other girls I don't have any problem, the only one I can't do anything, but nothing at all, is with Vicki. I'm playing with Sancho's mod and I also have the guide and I follow the instructions to the letter. I treat Vicki well, I let her stay at home, I agree with her, everything is fine, but I can't get anything with her. I have 57 points of lust and I don't know how to get more from her. Does anyone feel the same? Can someone help me or can I cheat and increase lust points? I don't have to do anymore and I've played it a few times since the beginning, thank you very much

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hello:
I don't want to be a bore but I need help with Vicki, with the other girls I don't have any problem, the only one I can't do anything, but nothing at all, is with Vicki. I'm playing with Sancho's mod and I also have the guide and I follow the instructions to the letter. I treat Vicki well, I let her stay at home, I agree with her, everything is fine, but I can't get anything with her. I have 57 points of lust and I don't know how to get more from her. Does anyone feel the same? Can someone help me or can I cheat and increase lust points? I don't have to do anymore and I've played it a few times since the beginning, thank you very much
You can always give yourself the max amount of points at the chapter break, that way you at least get the kitchen scene.

togoma

Jul 10, 2020
You can always give yourself the max amount of points at the chapter break, that way you at least get the kitchen scene.
[/CITA]
Thanks for answering.
Does the game have a bug? The maximum score I get is 57. In the pool I only talk to her, when I spy on her in the shower nothing happens afterwards, and in the kitchen nothing happens either. That's why I ask if there is any error. Can the score be changed or how do I do it? Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not enough choices to opt out of some of the encounters. Just because you develop a "harem" game doesnt mean the MC should have to fuck everything he sees. How hard is it to give people more choices?
well on my play mc focuses on 4 girls and some sidefucks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Exactly! What if you want to concentrate on one central character? Why cant the others be a part of the story without having to fuck? Many other stories manage that just fine. Sorry but to me it seems more like the developers desperate attempt to keep people interested and make money rather than writing a good story. It becomes just another trope filled, cookie cutter game at that point.

Heaven forbid anyone write a real story. Example? Leap of Faith. You have all of those ladies and you can have anyone you want or even multiple and the others are still integral to the story.
many don't want to end with single girl.

lof is good example that can't get all girls on 1 run but still they all have big part in game.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes