UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Saw the game. Curious.

Saw that the game is split in three parts. Ditched it, because a dev should be able to combine the full game in one package.
You do understand that the are platform specific limitations that limit the maximum size of a game? You do understand that there are a myriad of download limitations on the amount of data you can download without interruptions or simple failure? You understand that some of these limitations are regionally or nationally enforced?

Or perhaps you aren't personally concerned because your various subscriptions, or location, and platform choice eliminate such concerns?

Heh, your bias. Your choice. But you're missing an excellent VN.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Why make us sit through a poker game that is unwinnable? There isn't even any different outcome to whether you play it or not. Seriously, I absolutely don't get why anyone would design a game like that. It's just ridiculous and a waste of time.

And I'm not saying this as just a hater, I really enjoy the game, but developers really need to stop putting in pointless time-wasters in their games. The ONLY reason to have an interactive part of your game where I get to make decisions is if those decisions should matter in at least the tiniest way. These don't.

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
Exactly! What if you want to concentrate on one central character? Why cant the others be a part of the story without having to fuck? Many other stories manage that just fine. Sorry but to me it seems more like the developers desperate attempt to keep people interested and make money rather than writing a good story. It becomes just another trope filled, cookie cutter game at that point.

Heaven forbid anyone write a real story. Example? Leap of Faith. You have all of those ladies and you can have anyone you want or even multiple and the others are still integral to the story.
You want to play a harem game where the mc only fucks one girl?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You do understand that the are platform specific limitations that limit the maximum size of a game? You do understand that there are a myriad of download limitations on the amount of data you can download without interruptions or simple failure? You understand that some of these limitations are regionally or nationally enforced?

Or perhaps you aren't personally concerned because your various subscriptions, or location, and platform choice eliminate such concerns?

Heh, your bias. Your choice. But you're missing an excellent VN.
Bro, did you not see the sign?

41cvdh.gif

Reactions: gam2000

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
is there finally any content with sheva? Other than her intro and her second scene with the protestor (and the christmas special)

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone know which ladies got updated scenes for 20.6?
If I remember correctly:

Vicky + Jenna
Vicky Solo
Renee and Goldy
Goldy Solo

Why make us sit through a poker game that is unwinnable? There isn't even any different outcome to whether you play it or not. Seriously, I absolutely don't get why anyone would design a game like that. It's just ridiculous and a waste of time.

And I'm not saying this as just a hater, I really enjoy the game, but developers really need to stop putting in pointless time-wasters in their games. The ONLY reason to have an interactive part of your game where I get to make decisions is if those decisions should matter in at least the tiniest way. These don't.
p1.PNG

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I am not sure but I recall there was pregnancy right (at least some pregnancy implied for a girl with glasses)? But I don't see that tag anymore.

Reactions: Budman 1959

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018

why would i put a non-winnable mini game? lol
also, if you dont win, and you are on goldy path = no goldy sex scene after

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thirsty for My Guest [S3 Ep. 20.6] [monkeyposter_7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,82 GB / 835 MB - TFMG-Episode-20.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,78 GB / 800 MB - TFMG-Episode-20.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All
Anyone having issues running 20.6. I have played 20.5 to the end of Day 20 with the Sancho Mod. Running version 20.6 with the Sancho Mod it ends with Day 20 exactly where I was before. If I run a fresh install of v20.6 without the Sancho Mod then I get the following...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3007, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3816, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1027, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 969, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 904, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 316, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 323, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 766, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Thirsty for my Guest Episode-20.6
Tue Apr 19 15:08:08 2022

Can anyone tell me what the issue is please?

Many thanks

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Uhm guys...Whats that changelong? Some sort of secret code or a math question? Shouldnt it be more easier to just write 2 jenna content 1 this and that...I mean whats going on here

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes