Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What's new in this update ? Just the bonus scene ? Coz I just checked and apparently I already played episode 21 ?
E21 didn't technically exist until now. Episodes are numbered AFTER the full day is completed. This E21-SE version is everything up to the end of Day21 (Day 22 will be next) and includes SE bonuses. So, as a comparison to the previous E20.6 this version has the "Goldy Poker" scene, the mini "Renee has to squeeze someone's boobs" scene, and the bonus content. Basically that's it in a nutshell. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can somebody do me a solid before I spend too much time rewriting the SanchoGallery?

The compressed version is without a doubt running on the latest RenPy (which I've long been waiting for w/ this VN tbh), but I need to confirm that the UNCOMPRESSED original version is as well. If someone that has the original uncompressed version please attach the "log.txt" file (attach the file, don't post all the contents so as not to make a wall of text post) I'd sincerely appreciate it. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
renpy must have updated it on it's own, because i didnt update anything lol im telling ya, this self learning AI and ryona sexbots are gonna be the end of us all! :O
The compressor giqui may have inadvertently done it while re-archiving. If so they fucked up. I'm looking to confirm via the post above yours. Regards and thank you for answering... something is likely borked here.

• Wow
Reactions: monkeyposter_7

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The compressor giqui may have inadvertently done it while re-archiving. If so they fucked up. I'm looking to confirm via the post above yours. Regards and thank you for answering... something is likely borked here.
There are so many versions. I must have 15 versions here on my computer. If there's a gameplay issue because of this, I'll fix it, put it in the game version. (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There are so many versions. I must have 15 versions here on my computer. If there's a gameplay issue because of this, I'll fix it, put it in the game version. (y)
I understand, but it's simply vital that this is checked BEFORE re-archiving and distributing something in the public domain. This is simply a part of the process that cannot be overlooked ever. I have to do it myself with the boatload of mods I supply. I'm not trying to be dramatic, just being honest. Please insure you verify via the "log.txt" of the original VN on every VN you compress, every single time.

Reactions: thegrimm

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I understand, but it's simply vital that this is checked BEFORE re-archiving and distributing something in the public domain. This is simply a part of the process that cannot be overlooked ever. I have to do it myself with the boatload of mods I supply. I'm not trying to be dramatic, just being honest. Please insure you verify via the "log.txt" of the original VN on every VN you compress, every single time.
I'm correcting it right now (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969
Feb 14, 2022
Can somebody do me a solid before I spend too much time rewriting the SanchoGallery?

The compressed version is without a doubt running on the latest RenPy (which I've long been waiting for w/ this VN tbh), but I need to confirm that the UNCOMPRESSED original version is as well. If someone that has the original uncompressed version please attach the "log.txt" file (attach the file, don't post all the contents so as not to make a wall of text post) I'd sincerely appreciate it. Regards.
UNCOMPRESSED Log file says Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Apologies folks, this is going to set be back a few hours as I was so damn happy seeing v7.4.11 that I ported the entire Core v6 of SanchoMod over and then converted that to 720p (which takes time to re-code from 1080p tbh). I was almost done when I realized I had not confirmed via monkeyposter_7 that the original was indeed updated during the compile process.

Now I have to basically start over but please be patient and I will knock it out. Not to get too deep into the weeds for those that aren't too technical but just like all other software you use on a daily basis via PC, phone, appliances, etc., bugfixes and features are introduced with updated versions that if utilized and exploited by someone like me and then the end user applies that new code to an older version of the core software things are basically broken that would otherwise make use of those bugfixes/new features, thus would almost certainly crash your executable.

I could further explain but it's not really relevant to do so. Just know that it's vital that the features I supply to you must remain consistent with the dev's original basic core code. This is why you folks accustomed to SanchoMod see some titles with more features and GUI refinements than others. It's not me being lazy, it's me pushing the RenPy version of the dev's base to whatever limits it can handle and no more... or it would break.

Anyway, enough of me yammering on about shit most likely don't care about. I'll get back to it. Again, apologies for the delay.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Since I'm knee-deep now in rewrite, I'm forcing the newest SanchoGallery to work. This will have a better aesthetic, proper transitions in and out of scenes, allow you to change the main's name for just the gallery mode (doesn't alter in-game name as that feature is found via SanchoOptions while in-game), etc.

Original SanchoGallery: TFMG B01c.jpg
New Core v6 SanchoGallery: TFMG B01c2.jpg

All these minor changes take time to hook into the code but, with your patience, will make for a much better player experience and add additional features to boot including the newest "Menu Choice Opacity" option found in the latest Core v6 of other updates I've recently done on other titles. I'll keep y'all posted but bear with me as I code in all the latest and integrity test. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
monkeyposter_7

Hey bud, there's a bug that's been around since last version (which I had corrected in the mod but forgot to mention to you last time).

script21p2, line 2638 has:
scene ep21vickidildojennahandyfast01 pushleft
and should be:
scene ep21vickidildojennahandyfast01 with pushleft

Apologies for forgetting about it and not mentioning it before. Regards.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
monkeyposter_7

Hey bud, there's a bug that's been around since last version (which I had corrected in the mod but forgot to mention to you last time).

script21p2, line 2638 has:
scene ep21vickidildojennahandyfast01 pushleft
and should be:
scene ep21vickidildojennahandyfast01 with pushleft

Apologies for forgetting about it and not mentioning it before. Regards.
thanks so much for letting me know. pls do so if/when you find anyting else

Reactions: Balu83

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hopefully final update progress post:

I appreciate you folks being patient after this morning's issues. Long story short, it's done. Because I completely rewrote my gallery script to come up to Core v6 standards I want to now speedrun through all the scenes to insure the port is correct with all of them before I distribute the final product to y'all. Give me a minimum of an hour to do that, compile, and integrity test on my bench machines. Barring any unforeseeable issues I should make that deadline goal (y'all know I like things as bulletproof as possible before handing it over). Regards.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hopefully final update progress post:

I appreciate you folks being patient after this morning's issues. Long story short, it's done. Because I completely rewrote my gallery script to come up to Core v6 standards I want to now speedrun through all the scenes to insure the port is correct with all of them before I distribute the final product to y'all. Give me a minimum of an hour to do that, compile, and integrity test on my bench machines. Barring any unforeseeable issues I should make that deadline goal (y'all know I like things as bulletproof as possible before handing it over). Regards.
Hope you're not finding bugs. And don't worry, Europe is pretty busy watching the Eurovision Song Contest right now. Roughly 90 more minutes until Ukraine's obvious victory is confirmed.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hope you're not finding bugs. And don't worry, Europe is pretty busy watching the Eurovision Song Contest right now. Roughly 90 more minutes until Ukraine's obvious victory is confirmed.
I've not found any bugs in the current scripts other than the one from last time which is corrected in the mod and dev will correct in next update (it's non-critical meaning it won't break your game). Bugs during the mod porting process are a dime a dozen which is why my mods take a while to update due to all the customization options, etc. It's going smoothly after this morning's mishap. Regards as always.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes