Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Did I make crappy decisions, or is there not a way to prevent having my Ex that I hate shoved deep up my ass for an entire chapter? Um...also why am I living at her GD house? Finally threw her out of mine, then go live with her instead?
This is some shark jumping shit right here.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did I make crappy decisions, or is there not a way to prevent having my Ex that I hate shoved deep up my ass for an entire chapter? Um...also why am I living at her GD house? Finally threw her out of mine, then go live with her instead?
This is some shark jumping shit right here.
nope, can't get rid of vicky no matter how much of it you want.

LasherMX

May 21, 2022
Anyone know how I get the Jenna V1 cutscene in season 3 day 19. I’ve gotten the one where they have sex but I can’t fighter out how to unlock the other. Thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what??? jenna at sexy shop said we had finallyus ex, but MC at work said hopw many times i need to wait and in facvt in jenna's room we did all the same thing but not compelte sex..only rubbing...what this is happening??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what??? jenna at sexy shop said we had finallyus ex, but MC at work said hopw many times i need to wait and in facvt in jenna's room we did all the same thing but not compelte sex..only rubbing...what this is happening??
you blinked.

some choice you made somewhere blocked that sex.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
you blinked.

some choice you made somewhere blocked that sex.
so why she says tammy that we had sex? this is a bug...plain and simple. and i always trreat jenna like a princeps..fooled witht ammy with her green light...so what?. same qas with vicky..i trerat her very good and i don't have any sex scene with her...bah

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so why she says tammy that we had sex? this is a bug...plain and simple. and i always trreat jenna like a princeps..fooled witht ammy with her green light...so what?. same qas with vicky..i trerat her very good and i don't have any sex scene with her...bah
can't answer that. all i can do is to suggest to check wt-pdf for reqs.

the mod works for this season 3?
should be updated.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Is there an incest patch for season 2 and 3? Used the one from this page for season 1 and it's quite weird for the daughter to call him by his name again instead of Daddy.
jenna is no MC daughter..so no need for an incest patch i guess

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes