SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
there was 3 "update only" since ep21
21.1 update only
21.2 update only
22 update only

for the latest update only package you need the two before. if you have full ep21 and you install ep22 update only you will be missing 21.1 and 21.2
It was the first time ever that i downloaded the Update Only. But it doesnt matter anymore because i allready downloaded the Complete Season 3 again ^^

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
It was the first time ever that i downloaded the Update Only. But it doesnt matter anymore because i allready downloaded the Complete Season 3 again ^^
yeah, you needed 21.1 and 21.2
mod's should make this clear with a short note or something
i see many people are missing images because they dont know this, none of the patrons had this issue couse they downloaded the previous updates

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
yeah, you needed 21.1 and 21.2
mod's should make this clear with a short note or something
i see many people are missing images because they dont know this, none of the patrons had this issue couse they downloaded the previous updates
You expect people to read instructions on the internet instead of asking and whining for help? You have some high expectations dear sir/madam!

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have a question.

I agreed to help Jake. If we help him, it will be with a totally random girl created just for that situation, right? It won't be with any of the girls the MC knows.

I'm only helping him to improve the relationship between the MC and Ryona. I just don't want any unpleasant surprises. lol

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
so at least there is lesbian incest in this then? n hell, at least that's something worth fapping to...better than no incest (tho if it were forced/coerced/blackmailed, that would make it better :devilish: )
But that would be incest and they said this is not an incest game.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
If i'm reading older comments right the mother and daughter have sex and if so then your missing 2 tags incest and lesbian tags.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, with the SE we're finally talking. Instead of a sausage fest with one sex scene I finally got all but one and suddenly the scenes are much longer. Turns out that the error when loading a savegame set all values to 50 and that caused even Jenna to stay fully dressed. Just Sheva and Naomi started fresh this update, so you got their scenes.

Also new in the SE: A hilarious shoutout to the SanchoMod by Felicia during chat roulette.

However, we are slowly approaching WVM level regarding the amount of sex scenes crammed into a single day. It seems that either Demon Jenna's testosterone boost is permanent or it would be better to tune the scenes down just a little. :D (I know, blasphemy and such...)

Edit: Playing a different path I saw that Naomi was called Jill when I got the invite to dinner from Arthur. I guess that's a bug or an inconsistency...

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I have a question.

I agreed to help Jake. If we help him, it will be with a totally random girl created just for that situation, right? It won't be with any of the girls the MC knows.

I'm only helping him to improve the relationship between the MC and Ryona. I just don't want any unpleasant surprises. lol
I think a trans would fit Jake better...but i'm like 99,999999% sure u won't have to give Jake one of ur girls or that they would want...well that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But i do hope we can bang Jake's ex gf :sneaky:

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I think a trans would fit Jake better...but i'm like 99,999999% sure u won't have to give Jake one of ur girls or that they would want...well that.
But i do hope we can bang Jake's ex gf :sneaky:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it won't be any of "our" girls, too. I'm just asking for 100% confirmation. This game even has some funny moments making fun of cucks and NTR like in this update. :LUL:
So we're pretty safe. And, yes, I agree. Jake's ex-girlfriend should get some love from the MC.

If i'm reading older comments right the mother and daughter have sex and if so then your missing 2 tags incest and lesbian tags.
Is there lesbian/bi content in game? Hope not i'm not really into it.
No, there is no incest of any kind. There are threesomes between the MC and a mother (Vicky) and her daughter, (Jenna, tha main girl) but between them they do not interact sexually. And all bisexual/lesbian content is totally optional, you are not forced to watch this content, don't worry.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it won't be any of "our" girls, too. I'm just asking for 100% confirmation. This game even has some funny moments making fun of cucks and NTR like in this update. :LUL:
So we're pretty safe. And, yes, I agree. Jake's ex-girlfriend should get some love from the MC.

No, there is no incest of any kind. There are threesomes between the MC and a mother (Vicky) and her daughter, (Jenna, tha main girl) but between them they do not interact sexually. And all bisexual/lesbian content is totally optional, you are not forced to watch this content, don't worry.
Other than the Lesbian/bi content will i miss any scenes if opt out of the Lesbian/bi content?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Edit 29/07/2020: Attaching TFMG - Season 1 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

IMPORTANT: PLEASE START A NEW GAME to avoid any issues.

What's to expect?
I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

Is the scenes optional? Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy! I don't want to see every scene.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes