cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mod's should make this clear with a short note or something
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You expect people to read instructions on the internet instead of asking and whining for help? You have some high expectations dear sir/madam!
exactly, even if those were written st bernard size font those wouldn't be read, many just click dl link and extract it after finished and after game not working they post asking why game isn't working.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Assuming since this is not a harem game. I can't have sex with more than one woman and have a happy ending? I know there is 3some scenes i'm avoiding those because i don't want any lesbian/bi relationships. Guess what i'm asking is can i have sex with all of them and pick one at end ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Assuming since this is not a harem game. I can't have sex with more than one woman and have a happy ending? I know there is 3some scenes i'm avoiding those because i don't want any lesbian/bi relationships.
dunno about harem but 3some yes and little or not at all lesbian or bi.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Reckon I should clear a bit of the air for those that use SanchoMod and got one of three scene variants during the "SausageFest Chat" scene (you know the one if you saw it, I ain't going to spoil it for those that haven't).

When Felicia mentions the mod, that's monkeyposter_7 giving me a nod... I didn't (and don't ever) modify any scripted dialogue within any of my mods.... ever. You know it was him since he can't spell for shit and she clearly states:
"...if you use the Sancho mod...". Now, you folks should know damn well I know how to spell SanchoMod since I've only typed it a bazillion times :p :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, there are basically three variants of dialogue for that portion of the scene and are based on previous conditions as follows:
  • One extremely short variant if the MC failed during the beach date on Day8 or MC broke up with Felicia on Day18
  • One extremely short variant if the MC dated Felicia on Day5 and didn't fail
  • One longer variant where the dev gave me a nod if the MC dated Vanessa on Day5 and that date went "good"
So, I hope that clears that up so some don't think I was "monkey-ing" around with the dialogues :ROFLMAO:

If you're curious, this is why I posted this when I was porting the mod over and first saw it. It sincerely messed me up as I thought the ChoiceGuide dynamic code went fucking haywire :ROFLMAO:. Anyway, regards and be well.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You wont miss any "rewards" with his mom, but there is another girl you will get if you help him get laid
The girl Jake is going to hook up with should look like this beauty. After what Jake has been through he deserve it. This girl will take his breath away. LITERALLY

I know she's a work of art and you won't be able to recreate her perfectly but you can try to come closer to this for our poor jake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
The girl Jake is going to hook up with should look like this beauty. After what Jake has been through he deserve it. This girl will take his breath away. LITERALLY

I know she's a work of art and you won't be able to recreate her perfectly but you can try to come closer to this for our poor jake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like one of those feminists from Being a DIK.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
What do you guys do? Do you romance all the women? or do you try and solo 1 girl and turn all the other women away?

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I am using TFMG Episode 22 SE Compressed version with SanchoMod for Ep 22SE and got a Traceback error which states "day21pokerhand0lost" is not defined in '/game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod TFMGS3E22.rpy'in lines 2219, 2221, 2258, 2261, 2338, 2397, 2399, 2404, 2406, 2407, 2408. Can this be resolved?

Rectified myself - the compressed version of 22SE appear to miss out the images. Used the 22 to 22SE update for 22-crunched version an the images are there.

Last edited:

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
I have checked through pages and pages here but I can't find a version of the walkthrough for Ep1 which also has the incest patch installed. Do we have to choose, one or the other? The trouble is that the Audrey/Goldy relationship really doesn't seem to work without inferring a familial relationship, and yet it seems forced with MC/Jenna.

Nov 26, 2021
I have checked through pages and pages here but I can't find a version of the walkthrough for Ep1 which also has the incest patch installed. Do we have to choose, one or the other? The trouble is that the Audrey/Goldy relationship really doesn't seem to work without inferring a familial relationship, and yet it seems forced with MC/Jenna.
No incest in the VN, Dev didn't make the mod so don't install it

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes