King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That's both me AND Johnny :p Can dig it to a certain extent, but not something we go looking for though and it kind of depends too :p
bummer and here i thought only you were vanilla i dont know how someone cant be into girls making out if they are a straight guy because it will build to a threesome scene later on

to be honest i would go as far as to say i dont mind being cucked by another girl its just when my girls get it on with another guy that i have a problem with

i guess thats due to me never being in a serious relationship before

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
bummer and here i thought only you were vanilla i dont know how someone cant be into girls making out if they are a straight guy because it will build to a threesome scene later on

to be honest i would go as far as to say i dont mind being cucked by another girl its just when my girls get it on with another guy that i have a problem with

i guess thats due to me never being in a serious relationship before
Right? It is really really weird! o_O

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
i really wished to give it at least 4/5 but the writing is way too bad. most notable between MC and Jenna. She is supposed to be the naive and innocent type/trope but the dev handled her horribly. dialogues are so bad i was actually laughing. few examples:
1 minute after she meets MC she takes out a cigarette, MC tells her that its stupid to smoke and she quit cigarettes in an instant.
MC comes home and sees her vacuuming. He decides to be a perv and take a picture of her for no reason
MC constantly shifts between niceguy™ and a molesting creep.
other characters are decently written but Jenna is kinda the "main" girl so she plays way too big of a role to be ignored.
it has few strong sides, the humour for example. the diss on NTR fans was funny.
AND HOLY FUCK, THE GIRLS ARE SO HOT !!!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i really wished to give it at least 4/5 but the writing is way too bad. most notable between MC and Jenna. She is supposed to be the naive and innocent type/trope but the dev handled her horribly. dialogues are so bad i was actually laughing. few examples:
1 minute after she meets MC she takes out a cigarette, MC tells her that its stupid to smoke and she quit cigarettes in an instant.
MC comes home and sees her vacuuming. He decides to be a perv and take a picture of her for no reason
other characters are decently written but Jenna is kinda the "main" girl so she plays way too big of a role to be ignored.
it has few strong sides, the humour for example. the diss on NTR fans was funny.
it's not that the writing is bad, it's simly the fact the writer was a deviantart artist, this is hs first jig at a scipt

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
That's al before johnny joined as writer :D what can i say. i cant write for shit haha

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That's al before johnny joined as writer :D what can i say. i cant write for shit haha
Look at it this way, even tho the writing now it's objectively better, it was you work that hooked many of us to the game.

For me it was a little bit weird that Jenna looked like a 25 years old woman but talked like she was 16. But I've seen way worse cases of this so it was fine.

I'm really hyped up for the next update, this one introduced a lot of beautiful and interesting ladies.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Look at it this way, even tho the writing now it's objectively better, it was you work that hooked many of us to the game.

For me it was a little bit weird that Jenna looked like a 25 years old woman but talked like she was 16. But I've seen way worse cases of this so it was fine.

I'm really hyped up for the next update, this one introduced a lot of beautiful and interesting ladies.
I'm glad they didn't go the lazy route and just use the dmd model like everybody else. lol

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes